Chapter 35

Declaration: I don't own KHR! Akira Amano does!

"spoken"

"Foreign Language"

'Thoughts'

#Place

Flashback / dreams

[Written]

~track of time~

(A/N)

***

Normal POV

Lal just win over Gingerbread's puppet. But she's now severly injured, mostly because of the non Tri-ni-sette radiation.

Toshi and the others knew about this. By the time they're discussing about the Gola Mosca unit...

"I'll do it... I'll take care of them..." Toshi said confidently.

"Don't be reckless Toshi! you can't just go by yourse-!" But then a hand tapped Lal's shoulder, stopping her words.

"It's okay Lal-san, if Toshi-nii said he can do it, then he will..." Tsuki said, smiling fondly.

"But-"

"He'll be just fine... he might be just a fake, but his strenght is enough to face them" Gokudera huffed.

"wow, what an encouraging words, puppy. it touched my heart" Toshi said dramatically, placing his hand on his chest.

"Tch! big head. I'll kill you if you failed..." Gokudera glared.

"but if I win, I expect you to kiss my feet if I manage the task" Toshi smirked with glint on his eyes.

"Why you-!" Gokudera has take out his dynamites by then, ready to shove it all to Toshi's big mouth.

"maa~ maa~ Let's not waste our energy, ne? we still have long way to go~!" Yamamoto cripped as he slung his arm around the bomberman's shoulder. He know that the two actually care for each other, but if he don't stop them, they could just passed the line and ruined the whole thing. though it's mostlikely impossible, remembering Tsuna is the one that they're going to save.

"he's extremely right! we shouldn't start another war just yet" Ryohei grinned at them, agreeing to Yamamoto.

"Tch, fine. Just go you fake. I don't care if you die. we'll still save Juudaime even without you around." Gokudera said, "and get off me, sword freak!!" Yamamoto just laughed in return.

"ha, I'll make sure to save him first hand. make sure none of you die without my watch okay? Jaa ne~" Toshi said as he waved his hand in the air while walking away.

Gokudera huffed, "we better get going too now" he said then leading the group to the opposite way, Yamamoto and the TYL people could only shooked their heads at the sky and storm's attics while grinning inwardly.

***

Meanwhile...

??? POV

Where am I?

Why am I in this black abyss?

much further... who am I?

Questions filled my mind.

It's hurt...

My body is hurt...