Chapter 39

Declaration: I don't own KHR! Akira Amano does!

"spoken"

"Foreign Language"

'Thoughts'

#Place

Flashback / dreams

[Written]

~track of time~

(A/N)

***
Sawada Tsunayoshi POV

*sigh* And I thought, I've told them that I shouldn't have been awakened at all stake. Oh well, in the the end I'll be awaken anyway...

'Might as well giving it a fight back then...' I thought as I opened my eyes. I could hear surprised gasps from them as I did.

"M-Master! You're awake?" Shiyo called with gladness in her tone.

I hummed, "Tadaima minna..." I said as I slowly sitted.

Cielo chuckled, "Okaeri... Master..." and everyone followed suit with smiles plastering their faces.

"W-What?!! That's impossible!! You shouldn't have-!" The tainted one shouted in anger.

I smirked. "Ha! Do you think that it'll be that easy to take over me?" I tried not to flinch as I get up. And both Kuro and Shiro helped me with the task.

"I admit that you got me there. but hell, I'll be the stupidest if I just giving in..." I said confidently while he looked as if going to burst.

"F***YOU!!! y-you a*****e!!! I'll break out and get you one day!!!" he barked as he banged the jail rail in fury.

"one day it is..." I chuckled mockingly, "but for now..." I then turned to my other selves then I smiled, "let's go minna?"

They nodded in respond, then we left the grumpy one all alone in his cell...

***

Normal POV

It didn't take long for Tunas (A/N : not a typo XD) to get to where Henko is. Meanwhile the said guy is in his own world, devasted at the thoughts of him killing his own desendant and friend.

The said guy, known as Henko is currently hugging his knees, crying as he muttered words of apologizes. "I'm sorry, Tsuna... *sob* I disobeyed you... I'm sorry... *sob**sob* I trully am... Please get back to me..."

Tsuna eyed him with worry. He the told Kuro and Shiro, who was walking him the whole time, to let him go. The two complied and let go of him slowly. As soon as they release him Tsuna almost fell once again but he got his balance back quickly.

Tsuna then walked to Henko and tapped his shoulder softly. Henko on the otherhand is shocked from the touch, he jumped from his position in alert but then his eyes widen and filled with tears of joy as he saw who it was...

"TSUNA!!!" Henko lunged to the poor boy for a tight hug that almost suffocating him.

"H-Henko... c...an't.. breath!!" Tsuna choked.