Behind the Story

Warning... Emoticons Attack!!! (ノ≧ڡ≦)ノ
But anyway this chapter is the story behind the two books I made, "Silent but Deep" and "Truth of the Future"

Enjoy~

-

-

-

-

the Cardfight Vanguard...

I told you, that anime was the start of everything...

Back then I was so~ ATTRACTED to CFV that I was craving to read/watch more. But then I realized, that it's too impossible flew to Japan and barged the Author/Creator's house to just make more great episodes... For I have no money and know nothing to speak Japanese... heck my English was as messed up as a scrambled egg...

(That time, There's only Aichi and gangs. Cardfight Vanguard G has not been made.)

And so, I rewatched the episodes all over again...

It was days later that an idea came to me... 'I should look up for more stories on google! I'm sure there are people who wrote stories featuring them, right?... RIGHT??' ---And BAM! That's how I know the beauty of fanfiction XD

(Yes, I've never known that such thing existed... Before I only know that on facebook there's this group of Detective Conan's lovers that made a story based on the characters. I even wrote one! -in my native language- Bahasa Indonesia of course... you can check that on my blog... Or should I publish it here too?)

After reading some craps and good stories, I then found this Amazing book...

I've forgotten the title, sadly. But It was good, with action and all!

(From that book I also learned what is Yaoi -because the authoress said so, though it was a Shonen ai-)

I was so moved on and inspired that I actually wrote my first English fanfiction ever!

And that, my dear readers, is the story behind of When the secrets are revealed...

Even back then Naming... is the stage that I hated the most. I randomly picked names on that particular story to be borrowed.

-I very late to realize that there's also a thing called CROSSOVER... and apparently, that said story was a crossover story of CFV and KHR.

I took notice about this in the middle of the book which was... err, the 15th chapter or so? (^_^;)

(now, you shall understand why there are Hibari and some familiar names on "When the secrets are revealed" XD)

Yeah, so... That's how I know about KHR and began to watch it...

at first, I thought that it was a lame anime. But later on, I practically in love with the plot! Oh, and of course our dearest Tuna-chan~!

I then started to read the manga too for the continuation, along with some random fanfictions...

And so, after the long days of sanctification, I desire to make my own fanfiction. Thus! I randomly and briefly read stories to familiarize myself with the characters... (I even rewatched the whole anime for this sake. lol)

I then noticed that of all stories I've read, there are some common points that taking my interest, and they are:

-Tsuna has a twin sibling

-Tsuna as the sky arcobaleno

-Tsuna got bullied by the entire world (a.k.a. treated badly)

-Tsuna got experimented