xiii. tux

Don't forget to vote and comment your feedback on the chapter! (:

~ ~

XIII. Tux

{ Jonathan Clay - Heart on Fire (slow) }

    I blinked at the people around me. There were people wearing long sleeves, short sleeves, no sleeves. Shorts, skirts, pants, and no pants.

"Why?" groaned Liam, beer in his hand. I frowned. He raised his beer and took a sip. "This is on you."

I scoffed and took a sip of my whiskey. "Not my fault if you end up drunk, mate. That one is on you not me." He shook his head, smiling.

"Not what I meant." he said, and looked down at his beer. I shrugged it off, and we sat there in silence. Nothing but the loud bass beats from the loud music to keep our minds full.

"Another shot, babe?" said the bartender. He was about my age, maybe a few months older. He smirked, tipping the bottle.

"How can I say no when your already pouring me some?" I said, smiling. The guy smiled back.

"Maybe I just want to drunk you." he winked, and walked away. As he did, I pushed away the glass.

"I'm sure he was just joking, H." said Liam, kicking my foot softly. I chuckled, but said nothing. "Anyways, I'm pinning that on you." He said, using his bottle to gesture towards the dance floor.

I turned my head and spotted Niall grinding on Zayn. My eyes widened at the sight.

"Holy shit!" I gasped, and giggled. My two best friends were grinding on each other! "I thought. ." I turned towards Liam.

"Me too." he said softly, and took another drink. I looked back at the lads, only to find them gone.

"T-they're gone." I whispered, and Liam snapped his head around so fast I thought it'd come off. He stood up from his chair.

"Where?" he snapped, but I just shrugged. He left furiously, leaving me to myself. I sighed, and bobbed my head to the beat.

"Harry?" said someone. I turned to see a familiar pair of blue eyes. I swallowed the lump forming in my throat.

"Louis?" I whispered, mainly to myself. He smiled a bit, and I returned it. Then it quickly disappeared as Stan wrapped his arm around his hip.

"Harry!" he said, smiling. I forced a smile. "Funny running into you, huh Lou?"

Louis nodded. "Mhm." His blue eyes met mine, and I nodded.

"I just came here with my mates, a distraction before we start our tour." I said, never looking away from Louis' eyes.

"Ahh, yes. It starts soon, yeah?" said Stan, over the loud music.

"Yeah, after we finish the album." I said, and glanced down at Louis lips. "We're just missing inspiration."

Louis cheeks turned an attractive red, as Stan laughed. "Your Harry Styles, I'm sure you'll find some."

I smirked. "I'm sure I will, well you enjoy your party." I said, and was about to walk away when someone gripped my arm.

"Wait, Harry." said Stan. "Do you mind keeping Louis some company, I have to go get something from the kitchen."

I glanced at Louis. "Yeah, sure." I said, and both of us sat down. Stan ran off, leaving Louis and I.

"Why are you wearing a tux?" he chuckled, poking my red tie. I smiled, and shrugged.

"Thought I would look nice while running into you again." I cheeked. Louis rolled his blue eyes.