xxvii. party prt. 3

{ Chase Coy - Ferris Wheel }

                   I blinked as I swallowed the last shot, I could feel as my feet tried to walk. I laughed, and collapsed into Niall's body.

"T-thanks for being here." I slurred, and he smiled a bit. He wrapped his arm around me securely, and I chuckled. "I-I want another one."

"Louis, this is already your fifteenth shot." he said, but I was already walking to the bar. I heard a muffled groan by the backdrop. I furrowed my eyebrow and lifted it up to revel Zayn and Liam kissing. "Oh my gosh."

"Louis are you-" said Niall, and I looked at them. Zayn bit his lip.

"Niall.." said Liam, but Niall was already running off. Liam sighed, and looked back at Zayn. "I have to run after him." Zayn nodded, and Liam excused himself.

"Wow." I said, and Zayn chuckled.

"Don't tell, Harry, please. This-this can ruin the band." he whispered. I shook my head.

"Why does that have to-hiccup- matter? As long as your happy, no?" I said, and hiccup again. Zayn chuckled, playing with his fingers.

"Not exactly. Management is strict on us, just knowing that Harry went behind their backs and coming out fused them. They're kinda, homophobic." he explained, and I nodded.

"Sorry, Zayn. About everything. I'm sorry for walking in on you guys." I said, and he chuckled.

"It was going to come out sooner or later. I'd prefer later, but y'know." he smiled, and I rolled my eyes.

"Alright, alright. Hey, do you have the time?" I said, and took a sip of my drink.

"Yeah, um, 11:39." he said, and I looked down nodding. Harry Styles, you better be showing up soon.

"Thanks." I said, and he nodded. I walked back to the party, and leaned next to the wall.

"Wow, you look beautiful." said someone, and I blushed. I turned to see Stan...

"Oh, hi." I said, and he smiled. I looked down and chuckled. "Fancy a drink?"

"No thank you." he said, and I nodded. "I do fancy a dance, though."

"Is that so?"

He smiled. "Before I go, yes."

"Well, where you going?"

"Home."

"Home?"

He nodded. "Doncaster."

I nodded too. "Alright then, I'll give you the pleasure." He chuckled.

"Oh, it'll be my most honorable moment of my life." he teased, and I rolled my eyes. I placed the cup on a random table and he lead me to the dance floor.

Give it a few more weeks, and it won't be there.

He wrapped his arms around my waist, and we swayed from side to side. I looked up at him, and smiled.

"Louis, I love you." he whispered.

"Stan..."

"No, let me finish." he said, and I bit my lip, looking away. "Louis, the last thing I want to do is leave without you knowing what your getting yourself into."

"I know, Stan. But I'm happy, I'm happy with Harry." I explained, and loosened my grip on Stan.

"For how long? How long is he going to love you, Louis?"

"I can say the same thing to you, Stan. How long would you have loved me?"

"Internally. For bloody hell, Lou, I'm here trying to explain my love to you. Don't you get it? I have loved you for so long. Ever since I laid my eyes on you." He said, tilting my head up. I swallowed hard.

"Stan, I'm in lo-" Before I could finish the sentence, I could feel his lips pressed against his. He smelled like home, and beer. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and kissed him back.

"TEN MINUTES TILL 12 O'CLOCK!" said someone, and I pulled away. He smiled a bit.

"I'm in love with you too, Louis." he said, and I opened my mouth to say something.

"Congratulations." said a third voice. I swallowed, and met familiar green eyes.

"Harry.." I said, but he shook his head. "Harry, wait." I said, running off. Leaving Stan.

"Harry, please." I said, and pulled on his arm. He turned, and I saw his eyes watering.

"You know where I was?" he said, and I shook my head. "I was fighting with my management, fighting for our love, our love that..  that doesn't even exist!"

"It exists, Harry." I cried, and he bit his lip.

"Your drunk?" he asked, and I nodded slowly. He smiled a bit. "S-So that means you didn't kiss him back?"

"I did." I whispered.

"What?"

"I did! I kissed him back!" I screamed, and that's when I started sobbing. "I'm so fuckin sorry, Harry." He stood there, watching me. No comfort came my way.

"It's 12." he said, and that's when all the noise came to a pause and all you cound hear was 'Something Great'. I turned towards the party to see fireworks being shot up.

'I love you Lou.' it spelled out. 'Your my something' and in bright letters 'great'.

I smiled a bit, and turned around to see Harry was gone. I looked around. "Harry!" I screamed, and ran down the dirt road. "Harr-" I collapsed and sobbed into my knees.

This was my fault, I had found my something great too. And I let him go...

          ★ ★ ★

Vote - Comment your thoughts

       p.s. sorry if some of you can't read this or the last chapter; wattpad is probably on it's fuckin period. you might have to read it on your computer or internet. sorry :/