xlvii. sweet nothing

Chapters Song:

Holding On and Letting Go by Ross Copperman

~

As I walked down the streets I couldn't help but notice everyone in their own environment. They were all laughing, smiling, and even bored. They all fit in with each other perfectly.

Then there was me. I was in the middle of something big. Everyone was going about their night, and I was in the middle of the commotion. No one noticed me.

I looked around, and caught a couple of gazes. Their face lightened up as if I were some kind of angel infront of them. Why did they care? Why did I have this affect on them?

Ever since I woke up in that hospital bed everyone is telling me that I'm famous. That I am in a number one world wide boy band. That I was some kind of god.

"Hi, can I take a picture?" Said someone. I looked away from the lighting and saw a little girl in front of me. She had big blue eyes, and curly hair. Like me.

I smiled down at her. "Of course you can, do you want me to carry you or kneel down?" I said, looking down at her. Her blue eyes glossed.

"I know I'm young, b-but just know, you were the best person I can ever look up to." She said, smiling. I chuckled, and picked her up.

"Literally!" I said, laughing. She giggled, her smile dimpled. "Where's your parents, sweetie?"

She bit her lip. "I-I don't know, I was won-wondering off." She said, her bottom lip quivering.

Her features were so familiar, but I knew she wasn't anyone whom I knew. She met my eyes, her eyes blue as the ocean.

And that's when it hit me, she reminded me of Louis. Since the first time I saw Louis eyes, I thought of an ocean.

"What's your name, cutie?" I asked, and she smiled.

"Andi. Andi Marie James. My dads are usually by the jewelry place over there. Well one of them at least." She explained, her eyebrows furrowing.

"Your dads?" I said, a smile playing at my lips. "Hey, why don't we go find them yeah? I bet their worried sick."

"They almost never notice." She said, taking my hand in hers. Tugging for me to put her on the ground. I did as she pleased, and frowned.

"Whys that? That's so dangerous." I said, and she looked up at me sadly.

"Their always fighting." She said, and shrugged. I starred at the little girl infront of me. Despite everything her eyes were still bright, she didn't look her age. She looked mature.

"I'm sorry." I said, squeezing her hand. Surely enough, there were two men arguing infront of the jewelry store.

"Excuse me." I said, and they broke apart. One of them, the smallest, ran towards Andi. He picked her up, and kissed her cheek.

"Andi, you had us worried sick!" He exclaimed. I smiled and watched as the other guy just watched.

"Thank you." Said the smallest one. "I'm Larson. And this is my partner Hase."

"Is that what I am now?" said Hase. I nodded, and Larson sighed. "She, uh, she wanted a picture."

"Oh, yes. Your uh, Harry Styles, right?" Said Larson, wiping his eye. Sniffling even.

"Ahh, yes. Harry Styles. The one who Andi loves so much." Said Hase, petting Andi's head. She looked up at him, giggling.

"Thanks dad." She said. I smiled back, and nodded.

"I, uh, excuse my lack of manners but is it okay if we may take that picture? It's getting late, and definitely past Andi's bed time." Said Larson.

I nodded, and picked up Andi. I kissed her cheek as a flash came on. She giggled, and wrapped her arms around my neck.

Hase chuckled. "Thank you, Mr.Styles." He shook my hand, and smiled. I nodded.

"Wait, is it, can I take a picture of you guys?" I asked. They furrowed their eyebrows.

"Excuse me?" said Larson. I smiled, and looked down at my feet.

"You guys remind me of someone." I said, smiling. Larson smiled, and took Hase by the hand.

"We'd be glad to." Said Larson, looking up at Hase. I smiled, and watched as Andi walked to them. They placed her inbetween them, and I took the picture. The flash blinding me.