xxxiv. whispered 'i love you's'

I recommend you listen to this song just to get really into the chapter, also guys I suck at these kind of scenes but yolo.

{ Ella Mae Bowen - Holding out for a hero }

Warning: Mature Content

                       I bit my lip as Harry instructed me to lay down. He smiled softly, and kissed my lips softly. I closed my eyes, and let him take care of me. He slowly lifted me more up on the bed. He put his hands on the sides of my head, hovering over me.

"I love you." he whispered, and started to undo his jeans. I bit my lip, and watched him. He slowly took his tight jeans off, and I chuckled. "Goddamn jeans."

"Why do you wear such tight jeans, then?" I teased, and he smiled his dimpled smile.

"Just for you." he pecked my lips before he started to undo my button. He slowly pulled down my pants. "Lift that bum for me." I blushed, and raised my bum.

"You seem experienced." I said, raising my eyebrow. He slowly slid down the bed to my knees. I sucked in a breathe.

"I'm as nervous as you are, love." he cooed, and I bit my lip. My mind pacing to What if I'm bad at this? to Did I wash today?

"Hey!" he said, snapping me out of my thoughts. I looked down at him. "Hey, clear your mind okay? Today, right now. It's just you and me, okay?"

"Okay." I whispered, and he smiled.

"Good." he whispered, and slowly took off my boxers. I groaned softly as the air hit my erection. His eyes changed from my favorite light emerald color to a darker shade. "So good." he groaned.

I swallowed, and gasped as I felt his warm tongue go up and down my shaft. I gripped the sheets, and arch my back.

"Shh, shh." he said, pushing my hips back down. I whine softly. "Hold on, babe." I felt his tongue again, and swallowed back a moan. I closed my eyes, and feel my toes curling.

"H-harry." I whispered, and opened my eyes to see him looking at me as he bobbed his head up and down. I bit my lip, and chuckled softly. "You little cock slut." The words slipping out of my mouth.

"Mmm." hummed Harry, pushing his mouth further down my length. I moaned a bit louder, and almost lost it when I felt his large hands start playing with my balls.

"Harry." I moaned loudly, and just as I was about to give in, he pulled away. "You little fuck." I growled, my dick aching for more.

"Gotta wait for me." he said, his voice deeper than usual. I frowned, and pushed him against the bed. Kissing him harder than necessary. I moaned into the kiss as I felt his large hand take my length.

"Your surplus of clothing is beginning to piss me off." I growled, placing my lips against his neck. He moaned softly.

"Surplus? Well look at you, Mr.Scholar." he teased, his hand picking up speed. I moaned against his neck.

"Oh shut up." I say, breathless. He laughed, deeper than usual. But hotter than before. Even if I thought that was impossible. "Point is: get naked."

He smirked, and nodded. He slowly, that little fucker, took off his shirt. His inked skin slowly revealing. My eyes scan his stomach, almost by instinct,  my fingers trace his tattoos. One by one.

"Your so beautiful, Harry." I whispered, looking up at him. His eyes glassy. He smiled, and tilted my head up. He pressed his lips against mine softly, then kissed my jaw, then my cheeks, then my neck.

"Thank you." he whispered, and I pushed back his curls.

"Make love to me, Harry." I whispered, my eyes looking deeply into his. He smiled, dimples and all.

"I love you." he whispered, before everything began.

Between kisses, and whispered 'I love yous', I watched as Harry became naked. My eyes gawking at his size, a huge smirk on his face.

"This might hurt." he said, no fuckin shit. Have you seen that thing?

In a swift moment, I could felt as he slipped inside me. I bit down on my lip, whimpering from the pain. He gripped my hips, bruising them. He turned me around.

"Let me see that beautiful face." he whispered, and I opened my wet eyes. He smirked, and rolled his hips. "Mmm, Lou, your so tight."

I moaned softly, mixed with soft cries. "I-it hurts Haz." I cry softly, and he nods. He kisses me softly.

"I'll go slow, mm?" he whispered, interlocking our hands as he thrust into me.

I felt my toes begin to curl again, and my dick throb. "I-I-I'm close."

"Me too." he whispered, and I gasped as I felt his pace pick up, and one of his hands on my length. "One,"

"I" I said.

"Two."

"Love."

"Three." With both came, and I sighed as I did.

"You." he said, kissing my sweaty forehead. He slowly slipped himself out, and I laughed softly. "Hmm?"

"We didn't use a condom." I note, and he smiled. He leaned and kissed my lips.

"Do you mind?"

I smiled lazily. "Naw, I wanted to feel you." He smiled, and nodded.

"I love you, go to sleep, yeh? I'll be back." he said, getting up. I grabbed his hands, panic start to build up.

"Are you-"

"-I'm just going to shower, okay?" he said, and I bit my lip. "I'll be back."

He kissed me again before I watched him walk away. I felt as if I slipped into Harry's bed much further. I looked around and felt the walls closing in.

I closed my eyes and sighed. No, no, no. Harry loves you. He loves me.

VOTE BC I TRIED MY BEST AT THIS CHAPTER AND YEAH OKAY.

COMMENT: IF YOU THINK I DID AN OKAY JOB? YEAH. FEEDBACK WOULD BE NICE. &+ comment what you think I should change!