xvi. none at the moment

{ Safetysuit - Never Stop ( Wedding Version) }

                    I ran a hand through my hair and looked over at Liam. He smiled softly at me, and handed me my microphone.

"How you holding up?" he said as someone put his earpiece in. I smiled, forcefully more than anything.

"I'm okay, Li." I said, and put in my earpiece. I grabbed my microphone and made my way towards the backstage. I took a deep breathe.

So you can asleep each night babe. Know I'm dreaming of you more.

"Ready?" said Niall, wrapping his arm around my shoulders. I nodded, and sighed.

"Here you have them, ONE DIRECTION!" said the interviewer. I put on a huge smile and waved at the crowd. They screamed louder and I made my way to the edge of the couch.

"I think your going to need a new couch." I said, and she laughed.

"Can't quite fit four guys on one couch." she said, and I smiled. I looked out at the boys and they smiled.

"So, Harry let's start with you. Everyone wants to know-" I shifted from my seat. "-Who is Louis Tomlinson?"

I smiled, and nodded. "He is just a really good friend us. I, uh, he was also a fan of us. He was going through a hard patch and, I'm just glad that he is okay and here with us."

Everyone 'aw'd'. I smiled.

"Louis is a wonderful guy." said Liam, and the rest of the boys agreed. I smiled softly. .

"But haven't you kissed?" she said, and I glanced out at our management. 'Deny it' they mouth.

"No." I said, furrowing my eyebrows.

"I saw a picture online, so I thought. ." she said, and I glanced at management.

"It was probably photoshopped." said Liam, and I met his eyes. "Like there's a picture of me and you out there somewhere. Obviously, our fans thought that something romantic was happening."

"Yeah, like there's a picture of me and Khole Kardashian." said Niall. I nodded, and started to play with my shirt.

"So nothing going on, Harry? I mean, a few months ago everyone was so shocked to know that one of the hottest teen media was gay! No boyfriends?" she smiled, and I shook no.

"No, none at the moment." I said, and looked down.

"Alright then, how bout the rest of the boys."

The rest of the interview went by as a long blur. None of the questions were towards me so I didn't bother to answer. Forcing a smile when needed.

                   I opened my fridge and got out some cold pizza. I sighed softly and sat on my stool. I laid my forehead on the cold tile counter.

As I closed my eyes I could see Louis watching the interview. I could see his face as he heard me say we weren't anything. We were something. I just didn't know what! I loved him. I really do. But he chose Stan.

I heard the microwave beep. I lifted my head and sighed. I should've asked him for his number. Or address. I could just ask his mom. Or sister. Or tweet it.

I smiled to myself. What would happen if I tweeted that? Would people actually send me a legit response? Management would kill me.

"@Harry_Styles: I will try to fix you."

I hit send and smiled as a bunch of people responded some the next lines that followed. I retweeted some of the tweets, then locked my phone.

I took my pizza out and took a bite of it. I felt my phone vibrate. I took it out and saw a tweet.

"@Louis_Tomlinson: @Harry_Styles stop trying to wow people with meaningful lyrics . They already want to get in your pants !"

I smiled and shook my head. I clicked on his name and might have or not stalked him.

"@Louis_Tomlinson: I hate thirsty interviewers."

I laughed, and scrolled down.

"@Louis_Tomlinson: Words hurt just as hard as physical actions. . ."

"@NiallHoran: Those blonde locks doe."

"@Louis_Tomlinson: #OneWordThatDescribesOneDirection sex ."

I laughed and went through his pictures. I smiled at some fetus pictures of Louis.

I grabbed my pizza and went to my couch. I laid down and smiled softly. There was a picture of him kicking a soccer ball, and I smiled. Except I noticed something.

I stopped smiling and zoomed in the picture. I laughed and shook my head. I bit my lip and smiled softly. In the very back of the picture was me! I could easily recognize my shirt. I chuckled and shook my head.

"@Harry_Styles: Coincidence? I think not."

I go back to stalking Louis as I finish my pizza. My phone freezes and then I see that management was calling. I groaned and hit ignored. Stop tweeting! And stop seeing Louis!

I smiled and shook my head. I scrolled down his timeline and couldn't help but smile.

After a good hour I learned that we had been almost everywhere at the same time. Leeds. Paris. The Script concert. I smiled softly.

"Wow." I said to myself and got up. I smiled a bit and put my phone down. "Just wow."

Authors Note: Did you hear? Harry crashed a wedding. Lol, literally if he crashed my wedding I MUCH rather marry him! Haha, I'm so nice. Okay, well yeah. ._.

Promo: Follow me on my instagram → @jiallbieber

Don't forget to vote & comment your thoughts on this chapter!