xiv. right now

One Direction - Right Now

{ XIV. Right Now } // Louis

          I flinched as the bright lights broke through my eyes. I groaned loudly, and heard someone laugh. Harry? No, of course not.

"Morning grumpy ass." said Stan, and handed me a wrapped gift. I looked down at it, and to my (not so) surprise I saw Christmas wrapping. "Merry-slash-happy birthday day!"

I forced a smile. "Thanks S." I said, and started to rip apart the paper. I hated having my birthday on Christmas. Why couldn't people just accept that they couldn't mush two things in one day?

I took the lid on the box to see some of my favorite shoes. Vans. Christmas vans. Who makes christmas vans?

"S, their pretty!" I said, making him smile. I took them out and tried my best to act like I liked them. They were okay.

"You do?" he smiled. "I hope you do! I think it's a wonderful thing that we get to celebrate Christmas Eve and your birthday all in one, don't you love?"

I nodded. "I'm gonna go outside." I said, and he met my eyes. "I-I need to breathe."

He nodded, and I got up from my bed. I looked through my drawers and found a big oversized sweater. I grabbed black jeans and my favorite vans. { 2014 Japan Louis is what I'm trying to get at }

"You are just getting air right? I think your mum wants-"

"Don't." I said, and he frowned. "You know exactly where that would go, Stan. It can't be fix."

He nodded, and I changed as I made my way towards the door. I caught my gaze in the mirror, and swallowed the baby throw up.

Look hideous as always tommo.

I ran a hand through my oily hair, and sighed.

Good thing you didn't say yes to Harry. Imagine that? A pathetic beaten up guy like you with him? Ha.

I looked away from the mirror, and swallowed the lump. I opened the door and prayed for the best.

          I ran my hand through the grass and smiled at the cold breeze on my face. I looked around the park, and smiled at how empty it was.

"Please don't tell me your stalking me." said someone. The voice went through one ear and through the other, spreading a smile on my lips.

"Harold."

"Not my name." he said, sitting next to me. I glanced at him, and smiles. "It's just Harry."

I smiled. "Okay, Harold." He rolled his green eyes, and leaned his head on his knees.

"What brings you here, I may ask?" he said, and I sighed.

"Don't know. I just..." I shrugged, and picked out some grass. He chuckled and lifted my chin.

"Hey." he whispered. "Will you listen to some lyrics for me?" I glanced at his lips, then up to his eyes.

"Course." I said, and backed away from his touch. He smiled.

"The night is calling to me, yeah. I hear voices, singing songs in the street and I know. That we won't be coming home, for so long, for so long but I know that I wont be on my own. Yeah, I love this feeling that right now I wish you were here with me." he sang. I smiled a bit, and nodded.

"Well don't stop." I said, slightly punching his shoulder. He laughed.

"That's all we have!" he smiled, and I groaned. I looked up at him, messy curls and all.