ix. visiting day

IX- Visiting Day

{ He Is We - Radio }

   "Hey, do you think we can see him?" whispered someone outside of my doorway. I licked my lips and struggled to sit up.

"I'm not sure if he would like to see you." explained my mum. I heard my sister laugh.

"Oh please, you actually think he'd want to see you?" said Gemma, and I heard the door shut close. I jumped and sighed.

"Gemma, please." said Liam, and I shook my head.

"No."

"Please?" said Niall.

"No."

"Gemma!"

"Mum, they lied to him."

"This is fuckin ridiculous!" snapped Zayn.

"Oh shut up!" said Gemma.

"All of you shut up!" I screamed and the hallway became quiet. I sighed and slowly rose from the bed. I opened the door and saw all of them.

Zayn was the first to look away. "We didn't mean to wake you." apologized Liam, the head master of everyone. You can't do anything without his approval. Can't say anything, go anywhere without running it by him. I wouldn't even be surprised if he was the one who came up with the plan.

"Well you did." I said coldly. Niall met my gaze and I scoffed. "Don't bother. I think you've all heard my sister."

"Harry..." whispered Niall.

"I don't want to see you guys so why stay?" I said, and felt my head become a bit heavier.

Niall was the first to noticed, and I felt as his arms wrapped around me. "We're pressuring him to much." said Niall, and I groaned in agreement.

They dragged me to my bed, and starred at me in pity. "Oh save that pity for someone else, please." I said, and looked away.

"Harry, we just came to-"

"-To say sorry."

I starred at them. They all seemed tired, and sincere. And I would've forgiven, forgotten all about this, except they put Louis' life at risk. Taken every single thing that I had held onto ever so close. Louis letter, and his necklace.

"Here." said Zayn, throwing me a familiar necklace. I caught it and smiled softly. My fingers fumbled with the metal airplane. I laughed like an idiot.

"You fuckin assholes!" gasped Gemma, and my mum shook her head in disappointment.

"I think you guys should leave." said my mum, and opened the door. Zayn sighed but left. Liam nodded, and apologized. Niall starred at me.

"Do you hate me?" he asked, and I lifted my eyes. I met his and thought about his question. Did I hate him? Did I hate the boys?

"Leave!" said Gemma, but he didn't budged.

"Do you hate me?" he repeated. His guilty eyes never leaving mine. I thought harder.

"Niall." whispered Liam, but Niall ignored him. He wad determined to get his answer, but I didn't have the answer to it.

"I don't know." I answered and he shook his head.

"Yes, yes you do know. Harry, do you hate me?" he said, and I watched as the rest of the boys came back inside.

I opened my mouth and sighed. "I don't hate you.." I began and looked down at the necklace. "But if something would've happened to Louis, I would've never forgiven you three."

They nodded, except Zayn. I smiled at both of them, and they ran towards me. I groaned and they hugged tighter.

"We missed you!" said Liam, and I laughed. I opened my eyes to see Zayn. He shifted from the wall, and smiled a bit.

"I forgive you too, y'know." I said, and he nodded.

"Course I am, Harry." he said, glancing at my mum and Gemma. "Your a good person, while I'm just a dick."

I smiled. "Shut up and c'mere." He smiled and hugged me too. It felt nice having them back, and hopefully some time soon I could forget what they did.

< Comment Challenge; What is your favorite song from Up All Night? >