xxxi. somewhere only we know

{ TwentyForSeven ~ Do you feel it?  }

                        It took everything inside me not to push Louis away, push him off so I could leave. So I could leave and go back to the party.Back with Nick and keep drinking.

"You've been drinking." whispered Louis, his hands on the sides of my face. I met his eyes, and licked my lips.

"I've been drinking watermelon." I said, and he furrowed his eyebrows. He smiled, shaking his head.

"What are you talkin' about?" he laughed, and I found myself longing for more. More laughter, kissing, the heat that radiates from him. More Louis.

"I-I-I don't know." I laughed, and glanced up at my apartment window. "I have to go back up for something, meet me somewhere?"

His eyes lightened up. "Yeah, sure. I, uh, where?"

"Somewhere only we know." I said, and he furrowed his eyebrows. I smiled and left. I ran up the stairs on my apartment and up the elevator.

"Harry? What did he want?" said Nick, wrapping his arm around my waist. I looked up at him.

"To talk." I said, little while lies.

"And? Harry, he broke you." he whispered, and I nodded.

"I know, but I love him, Nick. I'm just an idiot in love." I said, and he nodded. "M'sorry." I kissed his cheek and ran out again.

"Harry!" screamed Nick, and I turned. "Be careful." He smiled, and I smiled back. I ran down and went to the only place I could think of that'd be an only place where Louis & I would know.

The park.

"Didn't think this would be the place." he said, sitting on the grass. I smiled, and sat infront of him. "Now how did you go from hating me to loving me all at once?"

"Lou, I never hated you." I said, looking up at him. He nodded.

"You should." he whispered, and I started to pick at the grass. "Harry, that night is unexcusable. I ruined your surprise."

I shrugged. "It wasn't anything special. Overly cheesy." I said, and smiled.

"No, it was perfect. Like you." he said, and I chuckled. He slowly crawled onto my lap, and I laid down. He squealed and I smiled. "I'm so so sorry, not enough sorrys can even began to describe how sorry I am. I know you don-"

"-Lou." I said, and he looked at me.

"Hmm?"

"Just kiss me you fool."

He smiled, and pressed his lips against mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and kissed him harder.

Three days felt like three years. As if it were three years since I was able to touch and feel Louis. His breathe, his soft moans of pleasure that escape every time we kissed.

"Iloveyouiloveyouiloveyou." he said against my lips, I smiled, and nodded.

"I love you more." I said, pressing my lips to his temples. "Wanna walk?"

He nodded, sniffling. We stood up and I watched as his dusted himself. "I hate that I wasn't even on the grass and I got dirty." I noticed some grass on his butt. My eyes widened and I swallowed.

"You-you, you got some on your butt." I said shyly, and he blushed.

"Why you lookin there?" he teased, and was about to dust it off when I stopped him.

"Here, let me." I said, and he bit his lip. I softly swatted at his butt, trying to get it off. He flinched at the contact. I bit my lip, and slapped it harder.

"It's almost off." I said, my voice deeper. I licked my lips, slapping his ass harder.

"Harry." he moaned, and I smirked. I looked up at him, and kissed his nose.

"Done." I said, and he bit his lip. I entwined our hands, and laugh softly.

"Is it true?" he said, gripping my hand. "That One Direction is over?"

I looked at him. "Yeah, it's true." I said, and hd stopped walking. "What?"

"Harry, you love what you do. The other boys do too, why?"

"Well, one is that I quit." I said, and his eyes widened. "The night of Gemma's party, I went to go talk to my management. They said I couldn't see you, so I quit."

"You quit? Are you bloody crazy?"

"Maybe." I said, laughing. He frowned. "Aww, your just mad because you've never seen a concert."

"That's the only reason I'm dating you, damn it!" he said, and I scoffed. He smiled, pecking my lips. "I'm joking, love. It's so I can have sex with Niall too."

He ran towards the swings, and I slapped his butt as he did. He squealed, covering it. I ran after him, and tackled him.

"Go on a date with me." I said as I laid ontop of him. He laughed.

"No!"

I frowned and started tickling his sides.

"NOW!"

"NEVER!"

"NEVER SAY NEVER"

"WE HAVE SAID IT THREE TIMES!"

"STOP LYING TO ME!"

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?"

"WHY ARE WE SCREAMING!"

"WHY AREN'T WE HAVING SEX!"

"BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T BRING LUBE!"

"BITCH, I DON'T NEED LUBE!"

"LOUIS!" I said, and he laughed into my shoulder. I laughed too, the kind of laugh that you can't stop. I looked up at him, and smiled. "Goddamn, your so beautiful."

"Is my face a mirror, or?" he charmed, and I laughed.

"That's a good one, love." I kissed his nose. And smiled. "Go on a date with me."

"No."

"It's not a question." I said, and he rolled his eyes. "Please."

He sighed, and nodded. "If I have to."

I swatted his nose softly. "Rude."

"It's called sass."

"More like ass." I whispered before kissing him...

                     » »

Authors Note: If I'm quite honest with you guys there are only like 5 chapters left but that doesn't include the epilogue ( or is it called something else?). I have seriously, genuinely enjoyed this road.

           There's also a option for a sequel, but that's going to need EVERYONE to comment on. Not just a few people. ♡