xxiv. sorry love, but idc.

{ One Direction - Does He Know? }

I smiled and glanced down at my phone. I shook my head, and glanced over at Niall. He smirked at me, then we glanced at Zayn. His eyes widened, and whistled.

"Damn that's huge." he said, and showed Liam. He choked on his drink, and glared up at me.

"Harry!" he said, and I shrugged. "When and how did you manage to take a picture of it?" I smiled.

"You told me to, Li. So I did." I said, and Niall busted into laughter, slamming the table.

Liam's face turned red. "God, why did I say that. Now I feel bad for the mate. What if he finds out?" Said Liam, and Zayn starred back at his phone.

"He won't." I reassured him, and Liam ran a hand through his face.

"It is pretty big." commented Liam, and Niall chuckled.

"It's impressive." said Niall, and I smiled to myself. Liam leaned into Zayn, seeing the picture.

"Your lucky." said Zayn, and Liam nodded. I chuckled and heard the doorknob jiggle. I glanced at the boys and they nodded.

"Hi." said Louis as he came in with bags. I smiled. "Hi guys."

Everyone said their hi's & bye's. Louis furrowed his eyebrows.

"Why did they-" I kissed his neck softly. "-Leave when I came?" said Louis, and I gripped his waist.

"Who cares?" I chuckled, and Louis turned around. He frowned and kissed my lips.

"I care. Anyway, I got my pills." he said, shaking an orange bottle. I scrunched up my face, sticking my tongue out. He laughed, and shrugged. "They should help, I guess."

He jumped onto my counter, swinging his legs. I spread them apart, steeping between them. He swallowed. I smiled. "Hi love." I said, kissing his Adam's apple. He bit his lip.

"Show you how it feels like to be hold, to be missed and to be kissed." I sang and he smiled. I kissed his neck softly, nibbling onto his bare skin. I sucked and tug on it. He moaned softly, and I pulled away.

"H-Harry." whispered Louis, tugging onto my hair. I smirked, and let my tongue graze the baby bruises.

"Mmm?" I said, and he fluttered open hiz eyes.

"I hate you." he chuckled, and kissed my nose.

"Then I'm doing my job." I replied and he chuckled. He wrapped his arms around my neck, using my hands I lifted him up. I squeezed his ass, earning an adorable 'eeee' from him.

I laughed and walked us to the room. I laid him on his back, and hovered ovef him. Louis looked up at me with his blue eyes and I felt my stomach churning. I remembered the day I first met him..

I tried to squeeze through the crowd when a hand grabs mine. I turn to yell at them when I meet a set of blue eyes. I starred at them, which felt like an eternity. He looked so broken.

"Here I want you to have this" said the stranger handing me a silver necklace. I took it.

"What is that, love?"

He shifted uncomfortably. "It's my favorite necklace, if anyone would get it after I'm gone, I'd want you to have it because you saved me."

Before I could say anything the crowd pulled me away from the blue-eyed boy.

"Harreh!" said Louis, frowning. I met his eyes.

"Hm?" I said, and he chuckled.

"I said I love you." and I felt my head start to spin. I smiled and kissed his lips.

"Be my date to Gemma's party." I whispered and he chuckled.

"Not what I was looking for, but ok." he said, and kissed my arm.

"Good." I said, smirking. Louis Tomlinson, you have no idea what I have planned for you.

Authors Note: I really advice you listen to the song that's going to appear in the next (or maybe not) chapter because it'll give you some major feels. **YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.** ✖