ii. moving day

I wasn't even sure how I got to his apartment but I made it. I was standing infront of his beige house. There were two cars parked outside, not counting mine.

   I gripped the steering wheel and bit my lip. How was I even going to word this? Yeah where's you son he might be on the verge on doing something? Hi, I'm Harry Styles and I just wanted to know if Louis Tomlinson lives here.

   "Hi I'm Ha-"

   "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! MUM MUM HOLY CORN MUM COME HERE!" screamed the young girl, jumping up and down. I winced and looked up to see a young woman.

   "Holy shit, your Harry Styles." said the mother, and I smiled. I extended my hand and shook her shaking hand. "I-I, I'm sorry, I should be professional."

   I laughed and shook my head. "No, of course not." I never liked when people tried to act 'professional' around me. I was just a normal guy with a different job, as Niall would always say.

   "Wh-what brings you here out of all Doncaster." she said, gesturing me inside and onto the couch. "Do you want some tea, love?"

   I shook my head. "No thank you, I was actually looking for your son."

   Her eyes glanced at her daughter and then back at me. "If Louis broke anything I'm sure I can pay it in payments." The girl nodded and handed her a purse. The mom searched through her purse frantically.

   "No, no, no." I shook my head, and placed my hands over hers. Her eyes met mine, and I gave her a easy smile. "It's um, -" I glanced over at what I was guessing was his sister. "-Something serious."

   The girl frowned. "If it has something to do with my brother, I wanna hear!" She stomped her foot, and I saw some resemblance. I smiled at her childlike ways.

   "Lottie, go upstairs." said her mom, making Lottie frowned.

   "But mum I-"

   "I said now Lottie." she said, her voice more stern. "Don't make me repeat myself. Go finish your homework, yeh?"

   She sighed but nodded. "Nice meeting you, Mr.Styles."

   I smiled. "Please call my Harry, Mr.Styles makes me feel 60."

   She giggled and nodded. She ran and hugged me tightly. "Thank you for saving my brother." She whispered and then ran up to her room.

   I felt my heart drop to my stomach. Saving? I hadn't save him. I had to find him.

   "Come with me, please." she whispered and I did. We walked up the stairs and into a room at the farthest end of the hall. She took a key out of her shirt, which I was sure not to watch her as she did, and unlocked the door.

   "Woah, nice room." I whispered, and looked around. There were paintings on the wall, and pictures that looked way more professional than I had ever seen before.

   "Thank you, this was Louis' favorite room." she said, and I smiled softly. She closed the door, and a murder scene popped into my head. I walked farthest away from her, just in case.

   "About that Mrs.Tomlinson I-"

   She smiled and shook her head. "Please call me Johanna."

   I smiles and nodded. "Alright. Johanna, I think your son is about to commit-"

   Her eyes widened. "No. No, no no. I knew he was depressed but..." She covered her mouth and I watched as her eyes watered.

   "I was out and he came to me. He gave me this necklace-" I took the necklace out from under my shirt and saw as a small smile formed on her lips. "-And told me if he would want anyone to have this when he's gone, it would be me."

   She sobbed quietly and smiled. "That's a family tradition. " She took out one just like mine, except it was brown. "They come in different colors. Brown means unity, and the grey one, like that one, means rogue."

   I fiddled with the grey airplane. "Rogue?"

   She smiled. "He always had a thing for being the rogue. His grandpa thought it would fit him perfectly. Even got a tattoo of it on his legs."

   I smiled, wondering how it looked. The font, color, and size of the tattoo.

   "Do you know where he might be?" I said, and her eyes met mine.

   "I'm afraid not, Harry. As of yesterday, he moved out."

   I sighed and ran a hand through my hair. "D-do you know the address?"

   She shook her head and looked down. "W-when he left it wasn't on good terms. I might've kicked him out."

   "Oh." I said and looked at the artwork. I smiled a bit. What now? Was this the end of it?

   "Here." she said, and handed me an envelope. I took it in my hands and raised an eyebrow. "He gave me this letter earlier today, I haven't read it yet but I know he probably wrote the address somewhere."

   "Are you sure you don't want to-"

   "I know I'll just ruin it with my tears, love. Please save him, find him and save him."

   I placed a hand on her shoulder and smiled. "I promise."

   She placed a hand on my cheek and nodded.

   I waved goodbye to Johanna and Lottie as I got into my car. I drove away but never looked away from the house. Simply because it was Louis house. And I wanted to know everything about him.

   My phone vibrated in my pocket. I stopped at a red light and glanced down.

"Modest! is mad, apparently Zayn is dating a Little Mix member. Called group meeting come in 10 min. x Ni."

   I groaned and placed my phone on the passenger seat ontop of the letter. I glanced at the letter and bit my lip.

   "Where are you Louis Tomlinson." I said, and turned the curve. I turned on my radio, and tapped my fingers to the beat of 'Chocolate' by The 1975.

___________________ ×

A/N: Ahhh, so there you have it. The chapter you've been anxiously waiting for. Do you hear my sarcasm? Yeah, me too. So I pretty much fucked up my Geometry final! Got a 64% when I should've gotten atleast a 70% to raise up my grade. Now my final 1st term is going to be an F. Wow, life sucks. ]

For the next chapter, I challenge you to get this chapter to; • 3 Votes & 3 Comments!