xxix. half alive

{ Secondhand Serenade ~ Half Alive }

                      It's 4 am and all I could see was my mum sitting beside me, and all I could taste was this disgusting metal taste. I blinked but even that hurt.

"Mum?" I said, but she didn't budge. I smiled a bit and sat up in the bed. I groaned as the bed sheets scraped my forearms.

"Don't move, angel." whispered my mum, and I nodded. She sat up, and fixed a piece of my hair back. "The boys brought in a home-in doctor. He said to call him when you woke up."

I nodded, and looked to my left. There lying on the floor were the boys, and not Louis.

"Where's Louis?" I whispered, and she looked away. "Mum?"

She sighed. "They told me not to tell you, but honey, he doesn't know."

"Or he doesn't care." said someone, and I turned to see Zayn standing on the doorway. "Harry, he hasn't even stopped by since you twos fight."

"He cares." I mumbled, and he scoffed.

"Harry, look at you. Your broken, and he isn't here to fix you."

"But I was!"

"Yes, you were there for him. You loved him, and did everything you could to show him that." he said, and I looked away. "You know it's true, Haz." Haz. That name had no meaning to me.

"I love you, Harry."

I felt my body freeze and I swear I heard a pop. I fell to the bed, my eyes diverting from Zayn to a my panicked mum.

"What's happening?" she screamed and my eyelids felt heavy.

             You know that place? That place that people call heaven. I don't think heaven is a certain place, just a certain memory. Maybe even a train of memories for those who don't have a certain favorite memory.

"I just think your all to talented to let go of."

Sometimes you just have so much happiness in your life that you have a huge line of amazing memories that take you to another world.

Family Memories:
Harry, I-I found a new bo-boyfriend. His name is Robin, and I-uh, I'm getting married.

Mum, that's amazing!  I'm so happy for you!

               "Hazza, I-uh, I freakin' graduated!"

"Your to freakin' smart sis!"

Friends Memories:

"Hi I'm Liam."

"Hi, I'm Zayn."

"HI, I'M NIALL AND I NEED TO PEE."

Love Memories:

"Hi, I want you to have this."

"What is it?"

"I love you Harry."

Sometimes, when you think you have enough happy memories you get more. And more, and sometimes their sad. Sometimes you get those bad memories, and get to replay them.

But it's not forever. It never is. "Nothing lasts forever"

It's just, sometimes I wish Louis would've been my nothing.

                      »

Vote - Comment

Authors Note: Sorry for all the short chapters lately, I've learned that it adds effect and dramatic effect towards the story. I wish I could show you guys exactly how I portray it in my head. Hope you enjoy the last chapters of Tmi, it's really been a blast. ♡

     p.s. don't worry; there are a few more surprises and chapters coming your way.