xvii. goodnight

{ Andrew Belle: Make It Without You }

+ Louis

          I smiled at the few faces that I passed as I walked down the street. I couldn't help but feel like I was being stalked. I looked around and saw people starring. Impulsively, I starred down at the ground. Did I have something on my face? I quickly rubbed at my face.

"H-hi." said this pre-teen girl. I smiled at her politely. "C-can I have your autograph?"

I furrowed my eyebrows. " 'Cuse me?" I said, and she handed me a paper.

"Your autograph? Signature?" she said, blushing drastically.

"No, love. I understand that, I just don't get why?" I said, taking the paper from her.

"Your famous." she smiled. "Your voice is amazing by the way." She said after I handed her the paper.

"I don't copy, babe." I said, and soon another girl came by.

"Oh my gosh, your Louis!" she said, and searched for what I believe is her phone. "Can I have a picture? Also will you follow me on Twitter?"

I laughed, and nodded. "Yeah sure." I said, and she gave me her twitter username.

After thousands of pictures, I finally walked home. I laughed to myself as I opened the door. I swallowed my lips and saw a cup of wine on the table.

"So talking a walk takes you six hours, Louis?" said someone and I turned to see Stan on my couch. I furrowed my eyebrows. Had he been here for so long?

"I got lost?" I said, smiling. He kept frowning. "Okay, okay. I went to the park and crashed into Harry. He took me to his album making thingy studio, and he showed me around and-"

"And you kissed." he said, and I blinked. "You kissed him." I looked down at my feet. He threw me a newspaper. "You kissed him."

"Stan, I can-"

"Explain?" he said, and I sighed. He shook his head. "Your mom came by." I scoffed and shook my head. "What?"

"Why did you bring her over? She hates me." I said, clenching my fists.

"No she doesn't. She's your mother."

"As that makes any difference? She wasn't there last time I remember."

"That you remember Louis. You don't know everything. She loves you but your just-"

"Just what? Just gay. News flash, Stan. Your gay too." I said, and turned around.

"Your walking away? Not even going to fight? Fight me? Fight for us?"

I turned to face him. I sighed and looked down. "Stan, I'm sorry but you were suppose to save me. You were supposed to help me recover not make me feel more like shit."

"Louis." he said softly. "I didn't mean to do that I lov-"

"Stan, did you even know my mom hated me?" I asked. He blinked. "I think you should leave."

He bit his lip, but rose from his chair. I followed him towards the door. I opened for it and leaned my head on the side.

"I'm sorry, S." I said, and he smiled softly. He fixed my fringe and I giggled softly.

"I'm going to miss you, Lou. I really do love you." he said, and I smiled softly.

"Thank you, Stan. For everything." I said, and kissed his cheek. He sighed and shook his head.

"Shut up, this isn't goodbye." he said, punching my shoulder. "This is just goodnight." I smiled.

"Good!" I said, and he smiled. He waved bye as he walked down my stairs. I watched as he disappeared into the nights darkness.

I bit my lip and locked the door. I turned around and sighed. Empty apartment. I walked into the kitchen and picked up the wine.

I sipped some and eyed a present on the table. I slowly walked towards the red box. I raised an eyebrow.

'Maybe for tonight? X, Stan.'

I slowly rose the lid and felt my cheeks start to heat. I lifted the lacey underwear, and underneath was a new bottle of lube.

"Stan, you kinky bastard." I whispered to myself and closed the box. I grabbed the present and took it upstairs. I sighed, and put it in my closet.

"Maybe for tonight? Really?" I said to myself, laughing. I took another sip and laid across my bed. "Maybe for tonight.."

One Direction Update: Well if you have been under a rock for this weekend let me tell you what has happened: Hendall is supposedly over, Niall is single, Liam confirmed that '1D break up rumors' where false by saying that they are working on a new album, Louis has been MIA (till further notice), Harry is currently in LA, Harry went to Miley's concer and there are rumours saying that he went with Kendall. And Zayn changed his Twitter icon (them nostrils though). And ... Jack Daniels is Zayn's new friend. ( His tweet )

Don't forget to comment your thoughts on this chapter & vote this chapter.