xxxii. open your eyes

{ Andrew Belle ~ Open Your Eyes }

                     I giggled as he bit his lip. He fixed his fringe, and shifted uncomfortably in his seat. He tugged at the collar of his suit.

"Is it hot in here? Or is it just me?" he said, fanning himself. I smiled, and picked up my fork for the first time.

"Just you, love." I said, and his cheeks flushed. I smiled wider, and picked at the broccoli. I winced as I took a bite. I forcefully swallowed, already feeling it coming up.

"Fuck, it's hot." he mumbled, and took another sip of his fifth glass of wine. I laughed softly.

"Should you be drinking?" I asked, but he just chugged down the fifth glass. He poured his sixth one, and I rolled my eyes.

"At the rate this date ia going, I'm going to need the whole bottle." he teased, and I kicked him underneath the table. "Ow!" He leaned down to rub his hopefully now bruised leg.

"It better be to drunk away the hurt of not getting some." I say, and he smirks.

"Why of course." he winked, but I laughed out loud. I covered my mouth, and giggle even more. "Gosh, I know I suck at being sexy but damn."

I smiled, and shook my head. "You know I love you." I whispered, taking his hand in mine. He glanced down at our hands, and smiled.

"Love you too." he whispered, and lean to kiss me but the waiter appeared.

"Sorry, I can come back another time." she blushed, but Harry just laughed.

"It's okay, I was going to reject it anyways." I teased, and then winced. I reach down to rub my bruised leg. "You fuckin twat!"

"Language!" said Harry, after all we were in a fancy restaurant.

"Oh whatever." I said, rolling my eyes. The girl stood there. "I'll have another glass of water."

"You haven't touch your wine." said Harry, and I meet his gaze.

"Not hungry." I lied, and pray that my stomach doesn't growl.

"Bullshit, I heard it growling when we got here." he said, and I looked up at the waitress.

"I'll come back another time." she excused herself, and I sighed.

"You chased her away." I said, but he didn't reply. "Harry?"

He took a bite of his salad. Was he really mad at me over some silly wine?

"Harry." I whispered, and he took another bite. I sighed, and reached over for his hand, but he pulled away.

"Are you done? I think the lads are going to get bored eventually." he said, and I frowned.

"I-I haven't started my salad." I mumbled, even I wasn't hungry, I didn't want to leave like this. Harry angry at me over some stupid wine.

"Then do, I'm going to the restroom." he said, he stood up and I watched as he left. I sighed, and try to eat another bite. Nothing.

"C'mon Tomlinson." I whispered to myself, and unwillingly take another bite. I could feel it building up, so when I can't hold it in anymore, I ran to the restroom.

Totally forgetting that Harry is there, I open a stall and throw up. Not just recently but the day before. I hold the sides of the toilet, and let everything come out.

"Lou?" says someone, but I can't make ouf the voice. I looked up to see a familiar mop of curls.

"George?" I say weakly, I grab some toilet paper and wipe my mouth. He helps me towards the sinks, and he chuckles.

"Rinse the water through your mouth." he says, rubbing circles on my back. I do as he advised me, and close my eyes. Letting him splash some water on my face. "Breathe, love. Breathe."

"I'm so sorry you had to see that." I whispered, wiping my mouth. He shook his head.

"No, of course not. Lou, are you okay? I mean, really?" he worried, but all I could do is wish Harry was here. I looked around the bathroom. "What?" he said, looking around too.

"No, nothing." I said, and looked down. Harry lied to me? Well what do you expect? You left him, so now he's leaving you. You actually thought someone like him, would like someone like you? Your ridiculous.

"Lou? Are you in there?" said George, and I chuckled.

"Yeah, just doozed off a tad." I said, and scratch my eyes. "I should get going."

"You sure? You don't seem okay, want me to dr-"

"No, of course not. Go enjoy your date." I smiled.

He nodded, biting his lip. "Okay, but call me when you get home, yeah?" he smiled, handing me his phone. I put in my number, and he sighs.

"I will, now go enjoy your dinner." I smiled, and he bit his lip. After a few minutes of thinking, he kissed the top of my head and chuckled.

"Thanks, for everything." I said, and he smiled. He nodded and left. I sighed, and leaned down the wall.

Where was he? What if he left? I felt my chest begin to tightened. My eyes soon become unfocused, and I find my self fighting for air.

"Harry." I say, and I feel as if I was underwater. Gasping for air. Fighting for a way out. I try screaming for Harry, but he doesn't hear me. He doesn't come. Because he doesn't love me.

A/N: So I thought about it, and it might be 6 more chapters left because I got a wicked idea.

Vote & Comment because Louis is crying and having a panic attack on his date with Harry :(