xli. bad news

- Harry

I nodded my head, and bit the bottom of my lip. I could feel the sweat from my bottom dripping down my neck and onto my back.

"Good show?" said someone. I turned, and felt as my head felt heavy. I held onto my stomach, and ran to the restroom. I pushed open the stall and threw up. I heard mumbling but it all sound so faint. As if I were trying to hear what someone was saying from the room next door.

I held onto the sides of the toilet and barfed. I felt warm tears falling down from my eyes. After I finished, I sat down on the ground. Using the back of my hand, I wiped the residue of the barf off.

"Harry?" said someone, my hearing coming back. I shook my head, and felt my eyes start to burn.

"I-I-" I said, not having the ability to form a sentence. I covered my mouth, and sobbed into my arm.

"Harry, are you ok?" Asked the voice again, but I couldn't remember who it belong to.

"Who are you?" I asked. I looked up to find that there was just a face. A face that I didn't know. "Who are you!" I screamed. Who was this?

"It's me, Harry. It's Louis." The voice said, I shook my head. Who's Louis? And why is he calling me Harry?

"I-I, I don't know you. Please, please, just leave me alone." I said, holding up my hands. "Please."

"Okay, okay. C-calm down, yeah? I'm going to get help." Said 'Louis'. He left, and I sobbed even harder. Feeling the pain in the back of my throat.

"Please, please help." said the boy, but I couldn't care less. Who was he? And where was I?

"Who am I?" I whispered, and sobbed even harder. Who and where was I? Who was that?

Who am I?

Authors Note: Alright, so I got a little idea while writing this chapter. I'm already so pumped to keep writing this story. I hope you like it. Don't forget to vote and comment. 💕 😊