xxiii. something else

{ One Direction - Last First Kiss }

         I watched as Anne came back, drained from color. I immediately thought clenched onto Gemma's hand. She squeezed back.

"Mom?" said Gemma, and Anne turned to face me. She met my gaze.

"Have you and Harry ever had sex?" she said bluntly. I shook no. She chewed on her lip.

"Mom, what's going on?" said Gemma, and Anne touched her forehead. I watched ad her body swung side to side, and I quickly ran to catch her. "Mom!" screamed Gemma, and I fanned her some air.

"Anne!" screamed someone, and a nurse helped us get her on one of the chairs. We elevated her legs, and placed some ice on her forehead.

"She'll be okay. Call me over when she wakes up." said the nurse, and I thanked her. I sighed and watched as Anne breathe softly.

"Mommy." whispered Gemma, brushing some of her hair back. Anne's eyes slowly open. "Mum?" said Gemma, sniffling. Anne smiled.

"Hi angel." she said, and Gemma laughed, tears and all. "Baby, Har-Harry was raped." I felt a chill run down my spine. Did she just say rape?

"No mom, he's been here in the hosp-"

"No baby. Harry, our angel, was raped two years ago. He c-can't have children." Gemma gasped, and I felt my body start to shut down. I felt and watched as my body got up, tears streaming down my face.

Liar, I thought. I shook my head, How can anyone rape such an innocent boy? I ran down the hall, screaming for the boy. I ran, opening every single door. Where are you, baby? I screamed, but not sound came out. nothing. I had nothing. Like when he told me he loved me. Nothing.

"Harry?" I choked out. Where was he? Why wasn't he here? I crouched down, covering my head. "Harry!" I screamed, and heard a soft 'Lou'. My head snapped around to a door nearly cracked.

"Hazza?" I said, my voice cracking. I rose up, and opened the door. I felt my bottom lip quiver at the sight. The once beautiful boy who I saw ten hours ago was replaced with one with bruises and cuts.

"Don't look at me like that." he whispered, and extended his hand. "Like I'm broken." He said, and I took his hand. I sniffled.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I said, as he wiped my eyes. His thumb wiped away the tears, and trailed down my jaw.

"I think you have enough on your plate, love." he whispered, and I punched his chest. He groaned and laughed weakly. "Who let you in here, again?" I scoffed which came out as a loud sob. I felt his arms wrap around me.

"Imsosorryimsosorry." I sobbed into his chest, and gripped into his shirt because maybe if I gripped onto him hard enough he won't ever leave me again.

"It's not your fault." he whispered, and I shook my head, crying harder. My sobs turned into wailing and I felt his arm protect me. I also didn't hear when the nurse came in, and injected me. I felt my grip start to loosen on Harry.

I screamed no. "Don't leave me!" I screamed, and felt his hands grip my wrist, pulling me into his chest.

"Never." I heard him whisper before falling asleep...

           It's like your screaming, but no one can hear you. Any little thing can trigger something huge. Knowing that Harry was so brutally raped to the extend that he can never have children; it triggered something in me that I have never known about.

They say, In order to love someone; you have to love yourself, but Harry loved me so. He loved me despite the fact that he felt such disgust towards himself. He had to go to sleep every day, watching the rape scene in his head repeatedly. Every single day.

Or at least that's what his file said.

I quickly closed it and pushed it away. The door swung open, and a blushing Harry appeared.

"This is to much, Lou." he said, looking down at his tux. I smiled, shaking my head.

"I think you look ravishing." I said, kissing his lips. He smiled, rolling his beautiful green eyes.

"Why do you insist on lying to me?" he groaned.

I scoffed. "Name one time!" He smirked.

"When you said your dick was bigger than mine!" My eyes widened.

"I feel insulted, and so does my dick." I said, feigning hurt. He laughed, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"That's cause I'm just a teenage dirtbag baby." he sang, and I rolled my eyes. He smiled, leaning in close. "Im just a teenage dirtbag baby, like youuuu." My cheeks flushed immediately. He kissed both.

"I hate you."

"Such a pity because I love you sooooooo much." I rolled my eyes. "You roll your eyes at my declaration of love!" My eyes widened.

"Don't touch me!" I yelled, and ran up Harry's stairs. I heard Harry scream from downstairs. I squealed as I felt his arms grab me. "Harold!"

"My name isn't Harold!" he screamed, throwing me on the bed. He climbed ontop of me, tickling my sides. I squirmed and cried out. "MY NAME IS HAARRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYY!" He screamed, tickling me faster.

"S-stop!" I cried, tears actually falling out of my eyes. Except this time it wasn't out of pain. Or anger. Or hurt. Or because the fire spreading through my body from the cut. No, it was tears of laughter. Tears of happiness.

"Say my name is Harry!" he said, pinning my hands beside my head. I took this opportunity to breathe. He smiled, dimples and all. "Say it!"

I laughed, genuinely. "I love you." I said, and his large hands found my sides again. I cried out again, laughing until I did the most unattractive thing ever. I snorted. He stopped, starring at me.

My cheeks burned and so did my ears. He smiled. "I love you too." He pressed his lips against mine and I melted into the kiss like second nature.

Authors Note: My stomach hurts because I'm writing this, but I'm afraid your not going to like the ending of this story. I already have it planned, and I hope it's an ending that you'll never forget. At the end of the last chapter there will be an option for a sequel. That is your option. There will be two options:

1.) Make a sequel

2.) Leave it like this because the ending is good / decent

  I can't wait to write the end, thank you sosososoososososososoo much for reading.  ✖