li. grudges

Chapters Song: Hiding My Heart - Adele

-

I watched Harry as he slept. How his chest rose and inflated. How a small smile would appear then dissapeared. I sighed softly, and brushed some of his curls away from his face. He shifted under my touch, his eyes fluttering open.

"Morning baby." I whispered, looking at his lips, his nose, then his eyes. He smiled a bit, and shifted so he was on his back. I inched closer to him, laying my head on his chest. His arm craddled my body closer to his.

"Morning Lou, didn't think you'd stay." He said, his voice groggier than before. I chuckled and shook my head. I felt as he pressed his lips to the crown of my head.

"You couldn't tear me away from your side, Harry. Not ever again." I whispered, closing my eyes. I felt as his fingers danced faintly on my back. Every time his fingers met some bare skin, sending a shock to my entire body. 

"I know, baby." He whispered into my head. I sighed, and tangled our legs. Inching the covers covering us more closer to me. The room suddenly cold. "I just didn't want to loose you again."

"You can never loose me, Harry. I'm here to stay, I promise. For as long as you want me." I said, pressing my palm against his. He smiled, dimples appearing on both sides of his beautifully carved face.

I slowly twined our hands together, watching as our hands just fit. Fit each other.

"Hey." I whispered, sitting up. He hummed, his eyes glued on mine. "Why don't we go out, hmm? Go make a picnic or something."

"I don't know, Lou. I don't really want to." He said, our hands still attached. I carrassed my thumb along his hand, looking down at him.

"Please? Just for one day, let's go be normal boyfriends. Let me take the million dollar superstar on a normal date." I said, teasing a bit. I smiled at him, poking his stomach.

"I really don't want to, Lou. I want to go and claim for a realease of contract." He said, letting my hand go slowly. I huffed, frowning slightly.

He got out of bed, and I watched as he got dressed. He put on shirt after shirt, not quite satify with what he saw in the mirror. I smiled to myself.

"The white shirt with those creepy hands looks dashing on you, love." I whispered. He glanced at me, smiling softly. He crawled onto the bed, and over me. I sighed, and wrapped my arms around his neck. "I love you."

He smiled, and kissed me softly. Nothing sexual, just something soft. Reasuring almost. "I love you too." He whispered, kissing my cheek.

"Then let's go on the picnic." I whispered, running my hands through his beautiful chocolate hair. He groaned, hovering over me.

"It's to cheesy." He complained. I rolled my eyes, and shook my head. "Picnic inside?"

"As long as it's just you and me, baby." I whispered, looking into his emerald eyes. He chuckled, and kissed my forehead.

"Don't think I could wish for something better, love." He said. I blushed, and hid my face into his arm. He chuckled, and I met his gaze. "I really do love you, Louis."

I smiled. "I know, Harry."

***

"I know your feeling so much anger towards them, Harry." I said as Harry opened the kitchen cabinet. I sighed, looking down at my fingers. "Trust me, I have so many grudges against them, but they didn't have much of a choice."

"Everyone has a choice, Louis." He said, preparing himself some cereal. "Do you want some?"

"No thank you." I said, looking down at the table. I sighed, and took a sip of the tea he had prepared me. "It's management we're talking about, Harry. They kept you in the closet for three years."

"But I let myself out, didn't I? There's always a choice." He said, and looking out the window. I sighed, knowing very well how stubborn Harry was.

"You can't resent them forever, love. They're your best friends after all."

"Louis, Liam grabbed you. He fuckin had the nerve to say that it was all your fault! How can you defend him?"

"Not just him, Haz. Niall and Zayn too."

"They had such part too, Louis." He said, shaking his head. He put down the cereal bowl, and walked towards the living room. "I don't want to talk about this."

"Fine." I said, jumping off of the high chair. "Just remember this, Haz. I lied to you too, worse than them. You love us just the same, why forgive one and not the other."

"I just can't, Lou." He whispered. 

***

Authors Note: This song just went perfect with this chapter, or was that just me? Lmfao. c:

Vote / Comment

p.s. thank you guys for the 15K. ♥