lii. contract

✧ Chapters Song: Talk by Kodaline ✧

~

I sighed as I read the sign on-top of the building. Syco Records.

As I opened the door to the building, I could see my reflection in the glass. I could see my red eyes, dark circles under my eyes.

You can do this, I thought.

I opened the door, and headed towards Simon's office. My phone buzzed a couple times, Louis most likely. Telling me off for sneaking out when he had fallen asleep.

It wasn't like I wanted to come here without him, he had fallen asleep, for once this week, and I didn't have the heart to wake him.

All this week, I waited for Louis to stop moving in bed. He would pace around the room, move uncomfortably in bed, wrap himself in my arms, the shake me off. He was worried.

"Good morning, Mr.Styles! Do you want me to ring Simon?" Said Simon's assistant, Loraine. I smiled, politely.

"No, thank you, Loraine. Thank you, but I'd like to excuse myself in. Is he busy?" I said, my heart beating in my chest.

"I think he has one of his artists with him, but I'm sure the famous Harry Styles can go inside." She teased. Despite the fact that she worked for the Devil himself, she was always supportive when she once caught me with one of my 'before boyfriends'.

She sat me down, and explained to how to come out. In a way that no one, not even Modest or Simon, could cover up.

"Of course." I said, my voice sounding a tad annoyed. And I was, why did everyone have to label me as 'famous'?

I pressed the elevator button, took a deep breathe and waited for the doors to open up to, what I hope, will be my freedom.