xxxviii. secrets

The 1975 - Is There Somebody Who Can Watch You

I know it's me that's supposed to love you.

- - - - - - ✂ - - - - - -

I sighed as I watched Harry leave me. I bit my lip before doing what I did next.

"Stop leaving me!" I screamed, and his eyes met mine. My eyes watered, and I could barely see Harry from all the water in my eyes. "I'm tired of being the bad guy, Harry. I'm tired of hurting you. I fucked up, but I still love you. And I hate watching you leave me."

Harry just stood there. No emotion written on his face, nothing.

"Say something!" I screamed, but he just stood there. "For fuck sakes, Harry! What happened to all that love? Huh? All that love you said you had? What happened to-" I was soon cut off by a loud slam. I swallowed. And looked up to see Harry was gone. I fell to my knees and sobbed loudly.

I covered my face and sobbed. I felt as my body shook as I did. I lost him, I really did loose him.

"Louis?" said someone, and I looked up to see a familiar blonde. "My god, Louis." He helped me up, and brushed my hair.

"Where's H-Harry?" I asked, and he shrugged.

"I saw him storming off but then-"

"God, why the fuck does he hate me so much? I cheated but then he promised to get over it. Go on with our lifes. Our lives together." I sobbed into Niall's chest. Niall gripped me tighter.

"What happened to you two? You guys were so in love? How did that go downhill?" I sobbed even louder.

"I-I-I don't know, Niall." I sobbed, and felt my chest moving up and down fast. "I-I-I need him."

I looked around the stupid bus. "YOU HEAR THAT HARRY? I FUCKIN NEED YOU. I NEED YOU AND YOUR NOT EVEN FUCKIN HERE!"

I heard myself wail, and I pulled my knees into my chest.

"M'gunna call Liam." I heard Niall say, though his voice sounded distant. I closed my eyes and sobbed louder.

'Looove." whispered Harry into my ear. I hummed in response. My eyes still close, head on his broad chest. 'Time to wake up, Lou.' He said, poking my sides.

I whined. 'Why? I want to stay in bed all day. Just you and me.' I hugged his chest tighter. He laughed and kissed the top of my head.

'This is the aftermath of having sex at three in the morning.' he whispered into my hair, his thumb massaging circles on my bare back.

'Sex sounds so kinky. I prefer making love.' I said, and he chuckled.

'It was kinky, Lou.' he said, and tilted my head up. 'You called me Daddy.' I blushed frantically.

'Oh shut up.' I said, laughing. I looked up at his beautiful green eyes, and raised a hand to brush back his curls. 'You called me your little slut, so..'

'Well you are. You were in that small black lace.' he said, his eyes flickering to the reveling material on the ground. I groaned and hid my face into his chest.

'Haz!' I whined, and he laughed. I closed my eyes, taking in the lovely sound of his laugh.

'Mm? C'mon love, get up. We have to pack for the tour.' he said, kissing my head.

'But I don't want to.' I whined, and he slowly untangled himself from me. I pout.

'Well I have to.' he said, and I bit my lip as I noticed that he wasn't wearing anything. 'And stop starring.'