xxviii. hungover

{ Lea Michele - Thousand Needles }

                    I closed my eyes and smiled to myself. The flashback kept coming around, the sight of Louis kissing Stan kept replaying.

I laughed, and poured myself another shot. I gripped the cup and brought it up to my lips. The alcohol felt cold as it went down my throat. I could see the memory of Louis fading away, the memory of him handing me his necklace. It was going away, it really was.

" I love you, Harry "

I screamed, and threw the glass at the wall. I yelled as tears streamed down my face. I grabbed the glass and chugged down the rest of the liquid.

"I love you too, Louis. "

I threw the glass and felt as some of the broken glass scraped against me. I looked down at my arms, small cuts forming, and thin lines of blood started to drip down. I laughed softly.

I fell to my knees and laughed softly. My finger trailed down my opened scars, I winced. I dipped my finger in some of the alcohol and hovered it over my cuts. I screamed in pain, throwing my head back.

The pain I felt was nothing compared to the pain I felt inside. I closed my eyes, and did it again. I felt tears building up.

"Harry!" screamed someone, but all I thought of was Stan and Louis kissing. The way Louis leaned into Stan for support, Stan's arms snaked around Louis. I digged the piece of glass into my skin, and screamed.

"Harry stop!" screamed someone, and I sobbed loudly. I felt as someone helped me up, wrapping their arm around me.

"Louis." I sobbed, and slowly closed my eyes. "Louis" I slurred.

"We have to get him to the hospital." was the last thing I heard...

                 -----

Louis

                   I ran down the hallway, trying so hard not to trip over my feet. I gasped, and looked around. Searching for him.

"No running!" shouted someone, but I ignored them. I kept running, and running.

"Louis?" said someone, but I threw my arms around him. I hugged him tightly, and cried.

"Don't leave me." I sobbed, and he hugged me tighter. "Don't leave me, Stan."

He sniffled. "I'm not going anywhere." he whispered, and I sobbed even more harder. I closed my eyes, and sighed.

"You were right, h-he doesn't want me. H-he was going to leave either way." I stuttered, and he took me to the chairs.

"What do you mean?" he said, wiping away my tears.

"Nothing, jus-just don't go." I whispered, shaking. He shook his head no. "Don't leave me like this."

He shook his head. "I won't, I promise." He hugged me tightly and I sobbed harder.

Oh why you wanna break away

            I'm bleeding

I can see you're now in shades of grey

            My memory fading

                        »

Vote - Comment

Authors Note: You might want to get an app that helps you listen to songs as if you were in a concert. I'm not sure if there's an app, but I'm sure there are some songs that are like that already on YouTube. This is optional, but it'll give it a more effect.. my phone (S2 Android) already has a mode called 'Concert Hall' so maybe check your phone/mp3. If you need any help, comment below. ♡