Chapter 17

After class, I head home for a nice long warm shower. Its been a while since I've been home alone, especially since Drew never leaves unless he has to. Whenever I step into the shower, it feels like all my pain has been washed away. That's the nice thing about showers, they erase your pain for a while. Scruba-dubba-dub!! After twenty minutes of showering, I get out and do my same routine I had done this morning. Oh, on the Marc situation, he had apologized and that he had gotten carried away. He didn't mean for it to last so long. To be honest, I forgot about it. Also, to be honest, I kinda enjoyed it, but I enjoyed the kiss Niall and I had shared much more.

Just as Im about to plop down on the couch, my phone beeps, providing I have a message. "One new message. From, Niall." I read aloud as I. check my message. "'Hey, meet me at the park in five minutes, okay? Love yooouu!! ;*' Gotta love Niall." Laughing, I slip on some shoes and grab my house keys. The park isn't far away, no need in driving. Plus, its like 40degrees out today. Walking weather.

Five minutes later, I find myself at the park, reminiscing on my childhood days here. Many good, tons bad. This is the place I came here to think straight. To think about whether I should harm myself or not. To think..Now, I guess you can say its mine and Niall's place.

"Hello." Niall says approaching me, while I'm still slowly walking, breaking my thoughts up.

"Hi." I say, looking around smiling.

"What're you so happy about?" Niall says smiling along.

"Oh, I'm just remembering my childhood days here. This is my sacred place. This is the place that built me."

"Really? You've spent all your childhood here?"

"Crazy, right?"

"No, not really." He says, looking at me with sincere eyes.

"What's on your mind?" I ask in return.

"I just wanted to see you. Im on break. The guys and I just finished rehearsals."

"How long have you been rehearsing?"

"Since seven this morning." Says Niall pulling me in for a hug. His hugs are the absolute best. They're warm, and comforting. His arms wrap around me perfectly.

"Dang! That's, like, nine hours." I say resting my head on his chest.

"Don't remind me. Then, at seven tonight, the show starts. Im glad I got rest lastnight."

"You got about nine hours asleep."

"Exactly. I don't know how I function properly. But, I wanted to know if you wanted to come tonight."

"Of course, I want to. But, I can't. I didn't buy a ticket, and I don't want to use you to get in free." I say lifting my head so our eyes meet.

"Please? Its the last show here. I really want you to come. It'd make me happy." He says making a smile with his jaws and fingers.

"I don't want to use you." I restate.

"You wont be. I'll be using me."

"Okay, then." I say laughing at his adorableness. "If it makes you happy."

"It will, because I'll see your gorgeous face in the crowd." Says Niall. Did he just call me gorgeous? No guy other than Drew has ever called me that..

"Are you sure that'll be good? Cause, I'll run everyone off with this face." I say pointing to my face.

"McKenzie!! You will not!" Niall says softly smacking my hand. "If anything, you'll distract them."

"Alright, fine. I'll go. Just for you." I say, hugging him again.

"Great!! I'll see you tonight, then. I gotta go. I love you." Niall says, kissing me, before leaving.

I still can't believe he had just said the 'g' word..Im shocked..If anyone's gorgeous, its him.