Chapter 39

MacKenzie's P.O.V

I smile. It feels good being in Niall's arms once again.

"Niall," I roll over slightly on the couch, being sure not to wake him if he's sleeping.

"Mhm?" His eyes are still closed, but his lips form a smile.

"I didn't know if you were still sleeping or not."

"Nope, I'm awake." He opens his eyes to reveal his beautiful blue eyes.

"Good morning." I peck his lips and sit up. I look around and everyone seems to be interested in the television. Even Drew, that's something you don't see everyday.

"It's the world cup. Everyone's crazy about it, except I. I've never seen what's so exciting about it." Niall says explaining.

"Oh. Neither have I. I mean, yeah I like sports, but, I don't get the world cup. People go all out for these things."

"My family usually does. I'm the odd one and really don't care." Niall sits up beside me and kisses my neck. "Be glad they haven't broke out into their sports side."

"Why? I'm sure its not that bad." I laugh and look at him.

"You'd be surprised." He stretches and his back pops. "How did you like Greg and Denise, besides the bathroom situation?"

"I like them. Greg is just like you. Denise is a sweet lady. She doesn't even seem to be old enough to have a child."

"I know. She's super tiny and she's in her late twenties. My brother loves her. They've got a true romance." Niall smiles at the knowledge of his brother being happily in love.

"I assume your parents do too." I say looking at them cuddled up on the other couch.

"When they want to. They used to fight, constantly." He walks to the kitchen, and quickly returns.

"I think they've forgotten all about us." I say with a small laugh. I've never laughed so much in my life before. Niall has made me laugh more than I can remember.

"There's a great chance of that happening. They always seem to forget about something."

"Yeah, well, everyone does at some point." I lay back on the couch and close my eyes again.

I feel a presence Hoover over me. I open one eye and find a smiley Niall.

"Hello!" He kisses my cheek as I smile.

"You're such a dork."

"But, I'm your dork. I was actually hoping you'd get to meet my friends. They're crazy." Niall sits back normally in the seat.

"I'd love to." I suggest.

"I'm talking about the band, silly."

"I'd love to." I repeat with a smile. "It's been a dream of mine to meet them. All of you."

"Really?" Niall smiles big like I just answered all his prayers.

"Yes, really. I'm a huge fan."

"That's great! How about first thing tomorrow morning?"

"Yeah, sure. That'd be great." I don't want to tell him that's a little too early for me, because I don't want his smile to fade. "It's perfect."

"Great!" He quickly types something on his phone and puts it away. "Its done, I just sent them the message."

"Good!" I smile every time he smiles. I start to believe he's my smile. I know he's my world. He's my life.

*

"Good morning, princess." Niall greets me with a smile as I wake up.

"Good morning." I smile and run my fingers through my hair trying to loosen up some tangles.

"Are you ready for today?" He excitedly jumps up and down.

"Of course." I smile and hug him.

"Good." Making him smile is what I live for.

He's my smile, he's my laugh, he's my other half.

____

Dear current reader, could you please give me some feedback on how this is so far? What I am doing wrong, what I could add. Anything to make it more interesting, or interesting because this story isn't. Please vote and have some friends read this story (if you really like it). I just really need some feedback on my work. I read over my parts, and I feel they are too boring. If you feel the same, or feel the need to add something, please leave a comment below. Thank you!!!! I ♥ You!!