Chapter 27

Niall's P.O.V

"I've learned a lot about you," I say As Mac lays her head down again

"What do you mean?" MacKenzie turns her head to look at me.

"I mean, I know more about you than I did when we first started dating."

"Oh really? Like what?"

"I know you don't like many fruits or vegetables, with the exception of watermelon, grapes and cucumbers. You like to sleep. You're more outgoing than you think." I say when she sits up.

"I know more about you, too."

"Like?"

"Like..you don't like wearing a shirt at home. You're scared to love anyone. You're a huge mommy's boy. You love when people play with your hair..need I go on?" Kenzie says with a smile.

"Please do." I joke.

"Well, you like to eat a lot of meat. Sleeping is number one to you, as well.."

"Kenz, I'm kidding. Thank you for trying though."

"You're welcome." She kisses my cheek softly.

"We have five days left before I go home. I'm sad, but I'm happy at the same time."

"I know. I am too." She smiles. "I'm happy you get to be with your family again."

"They're excited. I get to see my nephew again!" I say smiling.

"Theo's adorable. I want to kidnap him, and never give him back." MacKenzie says, speaking for the whole fandom.

"But, if you do that..you'll kidnap me too. I have to have Theo in my life.."

"Exactly. I shall never give either of you back. You'll both be mine."

"We can have one of our own in a few years." I say holding her hands.

"I would like that, but I still might take Theo." Mack says as she smiles.

"I would still love you." I laugh a bit.

"Really? Even though I took your favorite nephew?"

"Yes, even though you took my favorite nephew." I laugh as she kisses my cheek again. Once I quit, I kiss her lips and smile. "You're my favorite part of the day."

"No, you're mine. Well, other than Drew."

"He's pretty cool. I still think he doesn't like me."

"Niall, trust me, he does. Don't doubt it." Its going to kill me when I leave. I just got back and now I have to leave again. But, I'll always be back for my love.

Always.