Chapter 22

Niall's P.O.V

I woke up in the middle of the night, scared that Mac had killed herself. It felt so real. I woke myself up, and called her. I felt relieved when she answered. Now, its the next day. We don't have a show today, thankfully. If we did, I wouldn't be able to continue on. I'm so tired.

"You look rough. Are you okay?" Liam says handing me a bottle of water.

"Yeah. I couldn't sleep, that's all," I reply drinking my water. "I was worried about MacKenzie."

"Look, you need to get her out of your mind. You're on tour, she's at home. I know, its hard. When I was with Danielle, I was the same way. I couldn't stop thinking about her. My thoughts messed me up. I know how much you love her. But, this is our moment. Don't let her mess you up."

"Liam..its nothing like that. It was my dream I had about her." I say sitting the bottle down.

"Oh. Well..what was your dream about?" Li asks sitting back.

"Once I tell you, you'll think I'm crazy." I say laughing a bit.

"I'm being serious, what was it about?"

"That MacKenzie committed suicide."

"That's not crazy, especially after our talk we had before you went to bed. You're not crazy for dreaming about that."

"Really? I thought you'd judge me." I say, relieved.

"Nope. Not at all." Liam says leaving. I thought I was crazy for dreaming that. As I head for the bathroom, I decide to call Kenzie and talk to her before she goes to bed.

"Hello?" Mac answers

"Hey."

"Hi."

"I thought I'd call you before you went to bed." I say playing with a string on my pants.

"Yeah, I got worried. I thought you forgot about me."

"Never. I always think about you. I never stop. You're all I think about."

"Really? Niall, that's so sweet. I always think you forget about me."

"Never, love."

"I miss you." Her voice says after a few minutes of silence. "A lot, actually."

"I miss you, too. More and more everyday. But, guess what! I get to see you soon!" I say excitedly.

"Really? Oh my God! That's amazing!"

"I know! I'm really excited!"

"Me too! I have to go, Niall. I love you."

"I love you, too, Mac." Talking with her makes me the happiest I've ever been. I'm really excited that I get to see her soon. She's my everything. I love her more than I ever thought I could love anyone. Love has a crazy way of showing itself, huh?