Chapter 36

MacKenzie's P.O.V

I was super wore out when we arrived to Ireland. Lying in Niall's bed put me fast asleep, though. Its warm and comfortable.

I wake and head for the bathroom only to realize I have no clue where it is. Assuming everyone is still asleep, I start looking for it myself. I've been searching for what feels like ages.

"Can I help you?" A much older version of Niall appears in front of me.

"I was looking for the bathroom, actually.." I embarrassingly say.

"Through the hall, last door on the left." He laughs and I could see he has the same dimple as Niall.

"Thank you." I smile back and walk away embarrassed.

When I approach the bathroom, the door is locked.

"Seriously? Come on!" I silently say.

"Chill, babe." Niall says opening the door drying his hands, "I was washing my hands.''

"Well, I have to pee. I've been searching for ages to find your bathroom." I say kissing his cheek and closing the door behind me.

Once I finish my business, I wash my hands and open the door.

"Damn, you take forever." Niall says standing beside the door.

Startled, I respond, "Bloody hell, Niall, you scared me. For your information, I like to take my time peeing. But, now, I need to dress, shower, and whatever else I do."

"You better hurry before Drew does, he's been moaning and groaning for hours because he needs to." Niall laughs.

"If I know my brother, he wont shower until it's dark. Or, until he finds a very good looking woman." I say walking back towards Niall's room.

"Then, I hope Denise doesn't come." Niall laughs at the thought.

"Your sister-in-law?"

"Yeah. I don't want your brother going after my brothers wife."

"He wont. He's with Amy and once he's with a girl, he's faithful to her." I walk away from the door as I grab clothes for my shower.

"That's good." Niall smiles.

I walk back to the bathroom, and quickly shower. When I'm done, its noon, US time.

"Mum, Dad, Greg, Denise; I'd like to introduce you to MacKenzie and Drew. Well, mainly just Greg and Denise." Niall says when I walk into the family area.

"This is the girl that couldn't find her way to the bathroom." Greg laughs.

"This is her?" Niall laughs along with him.

"Uhm, hello? This girl is still in here." I say snapping my fingers at the two.

"Right, sorry." They both straighten up. "Welcome to Ireland, MacKenzie." Greg smiles before walking to Drew.

"Yeah, you and your brother are one and the same." I say handing Niall the towel I just used.

"Love, I'm sorry. I didn't think it was you though." He laughs at the thought once again.

"What other girl would it be then, Niall?" I say, trying to sound angry. Truth is, I could never be angry with Niall. His life is too funfilled.

"I don't know. I'm sorry, Mac." He wraps me up in his strong protective arms for a hug, while still laughing.

"Its okay." I kiss his bicep, and wiggle my way out of his strong grip.

"Hi, MacKenzie. I'm Denise." A tall blonde woman, with Theo, approaches me.

"Hi." I smile.

"You might want to keep Theo away from her, she wants to steal him." Niall whispers from behind me.

"Niall!" I playfully smack his arm as he walks to Greg and Drew.

"He's something else."

"You're telling me."

"How long have you been together?"

"Six months. Its been hard, but, its also been the best." I say with a smile.

"Yeah, I remember the first time I met him. I thought he was weird. But, then I seen him and Greg together and I realized they're the same. Of course, I loved Greg for him. But Niall, he's just something different." She lets out a small chuckle before walking away.

"Yeah, he is something different." I watch Niall as he laughs with my brother and his family.

He's different, but he's my kind of different.

*

*

*

Sorry for the late update. I've had a lot going on with my family, and now that I'm sick, I haven't felt like doing anything really. But, here it is and I hope you like it! :)