Chapter 59

*Six Years Later*

Life with Niall hasn't been easy, but it's certainly been the best.

We have two beautiful children. Alec Matthew and Alex Michelle. Twins.

They're four years old, and look exactly like Niall. Except Alec. He has brown eyes like his mommy!

Alex and Niall are inseparable. She's 100% Daddy's girl. Alec? He just likes attention from both parents, like his father.

Alex is going to be a Showstopper with her gorgeous brown hair and beautiful blue eyes, and Alec is going to be a heartbreaker with his mysterious blonde hair and gorgeous brown eyes.

We live in Ireland to be near Niall's family. Yes, they see their uncle Drew, aunt Amy, and cousins Addison and Matthew.

My life is perfect.

*

"Mummy, can I tell you something?" Alec says running to my side.

"Of course, Alec. What is it?" I raise him up, and sit him on the countertop.

"I like this girl, at daycare. Her name is..what is it? Oh! Yeah! Mandy. She's gorgeous! Daddy even thinks so." Alec smiles and his little dimple shows.

"Of course he does. Daddy probably thinks his mummy is cute." I laugh and take him off the countertop.

"Probably. Where's Alex?"

"Her and Daddy went to the store."

"Well, run along. I have to fix dinner." I pull out the cooking supplies I need.

"Can I help?" Alec innocently asks.

"Sure." I smile as he grabs a chair and starts helping me.

By the end of it all, we make lasagna, and have tons of fruits and vegetables.

Niall and Alex come in just as it's time to eat.

We say grace, and dig in.

This is what I live for.

★★★

So...The story is complete! This is just a sneak peek into their future.

I may write a sequel, it'll take sometime to complete because of school and such.

I hope you have enjoyed this story as much as I have!

I hope you like this sneak peek, and chapter! Even though it is short.

I love you, and thank you for giving me 1.4K reads and 100+ votes!

Vote, Comment, Share, Enjoy! :)