Chapter 57

*Two Years Later*

Tonight's the night I become MacKenzie Faith Horan. I couldn't be more nervous, excited, happy in my life.

I put the wedding dress on, and admire it in the mirror.

"You look beautiful, MacKenzie." Maura says with a smile.

"Thanks. I feel it, finally. I feel like a princess." I run my hands down the sides of my dress. It shows off my curves wonderfully at the top, and flares out into ballroom dress at the bottom.

I smile at my reflection. My hair is in a tight updo with curly strands hanging down beside my cheek. My vail is placed in front of my updo with a sparkling tiara (Niall's choice.) My makeup is done perfectly for once. Just a tad is on. My mascara makes my brown eyes pop. I truly feel beautiful.

"It's time." Maura escapes to the church audience, and I'm left alone.

I walk to the front doors as Drew takes my side. Yes, my brother is giving me away considering my father vanished.

"You look gorgeous, sis." Drew smiles and kisses my cheek.

"Thank you." I smile back, and lock our arms together.

The doors open wide, and everyone stands.

"Don't worry." Drew whispers. I just smile.

I slowly make my way to my groom. He's gorgeous.

I look closer and see tears in his eyes.

Drew takes his seat beside Amy and Addison.

I let a few tears escape my eyes as I stare into Niall's beautiful blue ones.

"I, Niall James Horan, take thee, MacKenzie Faith McCain, to be my lawful wedded wife. Through sickness, and health. Till death do us part." Niall smiles and slides the ring on my finger.

"I, MacKenzie Faith McCain, take thee, Niall James Horan, lawful wedded husband. Through sickness, and health. Till death do us part." I cry, smile, and slide the ring on his finger

"I know pronounce you Husband and Wife. You may kiss the bride."

Niall wastes no time in planting his lips on mine.

I smile into the kiss, and wrap my arms around his neck. He pulls me closer, and wraps his arms around my waist.

"Alright, lets keep it G-Rated." The priest says making everyone laugh.

Niall and I entwine our hands together, and walk out the front doors.

"You look beautiful, as always. Do you finally feel beautiful?"

"Yes, I do. It's a wonderful feeling." I smile and kiss him once more.

"You should feel it everyday." Niall places a soft kiss on my lips, then smiles.

I feel it today.

I am officially MacKenzie Faith Horan. I couldn't be any happier.

★★★

Hey guys! I'm sorry for the short chapter. But, it's a wedding chapter. Didn't see that one, did ya?

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed it!

I only have 5 days left of summer :/

This means, I wont post as much. Only on the weekends maybe. I really hope you understand, and don't hate me for it.

School sucks.

I hope you liked this chapter!

I love you!!

Vote, Comment, Share, Enjoy! :)