Chapter 54

Niall's P.O.V

I wake up at 7am. I can't call Mac. I really hate the time difference between America and Ireland. Its 7am here, 3am there.

I look over to my side and see Theodore sleeping. From the looks of it, he was probably cuddled up into my back.

I get up, leaving pillows around the edge of the bed so he doesn't fall off.

I go to the bathroom. I do my business, brush my hair, and freshen up.

I walk to the kitchen and greet mum.

"Good morning, Mum." I kiss her cheek and sit at the table.

"Good morning, Niall. You're up early."

"Yeah, I don't know why either."

"Well, I'm glad to have company this morning." Mum smiles and sits across from me.

"It's good to be company."

"So, you and MacKenzie?"

"Mum..every time we talk-"

"Niall, I just want to know how you're doing."

"Good. I talked to her a little last night. We talked about marriage, and family."

"Niall, that's a big step. Are you sure you want to talk about it already?" Mum asks, sipping some tea.

"Mum, it was just a talk. We're not planning it anytime soon. We're still young. And like dad said, we're gonna enjoy it before it's gone."

"Before you marry her, just know that you're happy."

Before I could respond, Theo starts crying.

I run to my room to get him.

As soon as I pick him up, he gives me a toothy smile and says, "Ni-Ni."

I smile back and kiss his forehead.

We return back to Mum, and she immediately takes him.

"There's my baby!" Mum takes him from me and starts kissing him all over.

"When is Greg coming to get him?"

"He said sometime after work. Not the specific time. Just sometime."

"So, I can have Theo all day?" I excitedly ask.

"Yes, you can." Mum laughs and gives him back.

I run back to my room to change. I sit Theo on the bed, and he starts playing on my phone.

"Theo, what should I wear today? Jeans or sweatpants? I suppose jeans since we're going out. What shirt?" I lay jeans beside him, and hold up a few shirts. "Who am I kidding. You're a one year old. I guess I'll go with my red Polo." I slide the shirt on, and change into my jeans. "Now, to get you dressed."

We walk back down to the family room.

"Mum, where's Theo's clothes?" I ask, holding Theo on my hip.

"In my room."

Theo and I make our way to my parents room, and search for clothes.

I sit him on the bed, and take his shirt off.

"Up, up, up!" He laughs and lifts his arms up. He's the most cooperative baby I've ever seen.

I slide his shirt and pants on. I top his outfit off with a pair of Nike's like mine.

"You look gorgeous!" I pick him up, take my phone, grab my keys, and head out the door. "We'll be home later, Mum. I love you."

I put Theo in his car seat, and we head to town.

The first stop being Nando's.

I put the car in park, and Theo and I enter the restaurant.

I order my usual, and a small meal for Theo.

We take our seat, and Theo smiles.

"Why are you so Smiley today?" I ask giving him a small bite.

He giggles, and we finish our meal.

I wipe his mouth off, and decide to take a picture with him.

I send it to MacKenzie, and instantly get a reply.

'you two are cute. my cuties. :)'

'yes. indeed we are. I'm spending the day with him. I really wish you were here. we miss you!! :*'

'I miss you two too :*'

I continue to text Mac throughout the day. Theo and I spend our day together well spent.

I really can't wait to start a family with MacKenzie.

★★★

Hey guys! I'm sorry if this chapter wasn't what you expected. The first time I wrote it, it got deleted.

I really hope you like this Niall and Theo chapter.

I love you!! ♥♥

Vote, Comment, Share, Enjoy! :)