Chapter 53

I lie around the house, and flip through the TV. With nothing on, I decide to play around on my phone.

I can't call Niall, it's nearly bedtime for him. I can't call Drew, he's with Amy and Addison. I just decide to text Niall a goodnight message instead.

'Goodnight. I loveth you :* <3'

'Goodnight, Mac. I loveth you too. :* :* Why haven't you called?'

'because I thought you were sleeping.'

'nope. wide awake with Theo.'

'my beebee!!'

'yes. now, call mee!'

I stop texting him, and call him.

"Its about time." Niall laughs on the other side.

"I'm sorry. I really thought you were sleeping."

"Nope. I was an idiot and let Theo take a nap at ten in the morning instead of his actual nap time. So now, this idiot has to stay awake until he finally sleeps again."

"Awh, I'm sorry. Maybe next time, you'll learn to not do that. Let him sleep at his normal nap time." I laugh and picture Niall with Theo. Sleeping side by side. Too cute to handle.

"Yeah, but..there's just one problem. I don't know how.."

"Warm milk and love. That's how. Or, you can send him to me and I can take care of him for you."

"Mac, it still isn't going to work. If Theo goes, I go. So does Greg, Denise, Mum and Dad. You'd practically have the whole fam damnly with you."

"Yeah, I don't care. I like your family. They're the family I never had." I silent the last sentence, but I know for a fact he heard it.

"I know, I'm sorry. At least they think of you as family, too. Especially mum. She loves you, probably as much as I do." Niall laughs as I hear Theo yawn.

"I think someone's sleepy."

"Yeah, finally. He just closed his eyes." Niall kisses Theo's head. (I assume because I hear a kiss)

"Awh. Babies are a blessing."

"Children are."

"Yes. Addison is getting so big. She looks more like Drew than Amy."

"Mac, do you think we'll get married and have a family of our own?"

I pause for a moment. "I hope so."

"Do you really?"

"Yes, I really do. I want to marry you. I want to start a family with you. I want you. All day everyday." I smile as the words flow

"Me too. I want to marry you. But, I want to show you how much I love you everyday. For the rest of my life. I don't care if we break up and you marry someone else. I'll still show you how much I love you. Because, honestly; you've completely stolen every piece of my heart, and I don't want it back." Niall nervously laughs on the other end. If we weren't on the phone, I would've already kissed him by now.

"I love you. I don't think I'm going anywhere soon. I'm too in love with you to leave. You can leave me, but, I'll never leave you."

"You don't mean that."

"Yes, Niall James, I do. I do mean it. I mean every word. You make me so happy. I don't remember ever being this happy. I'm glad we met the day we did. I've not stopped smiling since. Yeah, I was a brat to you. But, that was only because I didn't want to let my guard down. I'm glad now I did. If I hadn't have listened to Drew that night, I would be six feet in the ground and you'd be better off. But..I love you, Niall. Thank you for making me happy again." I smile and a few tears fall from my eye.

"I love you too, MacKenzie Faith." Niall says before yawning.

"Call me in the morning. I love you."

"Alright. I love you too."

After we hang up, I decide to go to bed myself. Even if it is early.

I slide on a pair of sweatpants I stole from Niall, and one of his shirts. I hold a stuffed bear that he had gotten me up to my chest before drifting off to sleep with a smile.

I really do believe I love Niall James Horan.

★★★

Hey, guys! How are you today? My days been hectic. Tornado's, rain, storms, and more tornados.

Anyway; 1.3K reads! Oh my Gosh! Thank you! This is my most read story! I hope it continues to grow, and I hope it gets better.

I'm sorry if this chapter sucks.

Again, thank you beautiful readers for 1.3K reads!

I love you!! ♥

Vote, Comment, Share, Enjoy! :)