Chapter 56

MacKenzie's P.O.V

*One Week Later*

Niall had called about the tickets, and it turns out they came earlier than expected. So, this week I'm flying to Ireland! By myself of course.

As the plane lands, I force myself awake.

"Thank you for flying airline 2004 to Ireland. Have a nice trip."

I hurriedly get off the plane, gather my things, and meet Niall at the entrance.

"MacKenzie!"

"Niall!" I run as fast as I can with my luggage in each hand. Once we're close, I drop it and jump in his arms.

I let out a few tears and then some.

"My God, I've missed you." Niall says as I unwrap my legs from his waist and plant them on the ground again.

"I've missed you too." I kiss him and hear 'awhs' from behind.

I look past Niall and see his mum.

"Maura." I smile and hug her.

"It's about time you came back? Where's Drew?"

"He's at home with his daughter and girlfriend. He couldn't come without them." I put my things in the vehicle and sit in the back.

"Are you staying with us, or at Niall's place?" Maura asks before Niall gets in.

"She'll be staying at mine, Mum. I promise, no messing around. I love you."  We drift apart and soon we're at Niall's. His apartment is surprisingly far from his parents.

"Welcome to my home." Niall smiles, opening the passenger door for me.

"Thank you." I smile and retrieve my things. "It's lovely." I kiss his cheek and enter.

"This is where I spend my time alone." Niall closes the door, and takes my things.

"Where am I sleeping?" I ask following behind him.

"With me, of course." He sits my things down, and embraces me with a hug. "I love you so much."

"I love you, too." I kiss him once again. The kiss gets deeper, but we don't take it any further.

We lay on the bed for the next thirty minutes.

"I really missed that." Niall says turning towards me.

"I missed it more. I was jealous because a stupid water bottle got to feel your lips more than I did."

"Awh, my princess got jealous! D'aww!" Niall pinches my cheeks and I feel them turn hot.

"Shut up.." I playfully smack his hands away. "I did miss you, though."

"Why didn't you come sooner then?"

"Because, I don't want you to think I'm one of those girlfriends who like to smother their boyfriends. " I laugh.

"I'd never think that."

"Really?" I raise a brow

"Maybe a tad.."

"Exactly. I want you to spend more time with your family than you do with me. We've already been over this."

"Yes, and I said you're like family. So, you count."

"Not until there is a ring on my finger and my last name changes to Horan." I shrug and smile.

"I'll just make that happen then." Niall kisses me, and wraps his arms around my stomach.

"I hope you do." I smile before kissing him again.

Three years together, and still going strong. No matter how far the separation, the stronger our love grows.

I have completely fallen for Niall. My miracle.

★★★

Hey guys. How are you today?

I'm sorry for the lame update. I've got so much going on right now. School starts back Wednesday, I might have to move..it's stressful.

I won't post any next week, except maybe Sunday, Monday and the weekends. School is getting too close. It's my second year of high school, and it's already wearing me out.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, my beautiful readers!

I love you! ♥

Vote, Comment, Share, Enjoy! :)