Chapter 29

When we arrive to the house, Niall stumbles his way inside, I have to practically carry Drew. He laughs the whole time..

"You're pretty." Drew plays with a strand of my hair as his beer breath fills my nostrils.

"Drew, quit." I smack his hand away.

"You look like my sister. She don't think she's pretty, but I think she is the prettiest girl I've ever seen." He rests his head on my shoulder. "And I'll always think that." His last sentence was more of a slur than anything else. We reach the living room, I gently place him on the sofa then go find Niall.

"Niall, I swear, if you give me trouble-'' I walk in my room and find him snuggled up with my pillow. Its the cutest thing I've seen all day, and its been a rough day. I quickly snap a picture, then wake him. "Niall, wake up."

"No." Niall says tiresome.

"You need to drink water so you won't wake up with a hangover." I go down the stairs to get a glass of water for both Niall and Drew. I have to force it down Drew's throat. I head back up the steps and give the second glass to Niall. Surprisingly, he drinks it without putting up a fight.

"Thank you." He lies back down and move closer to the wall, seconds later he's asleep.

"Now," I sigh walking out, closing the door behind me. "Time to take care of myself." I tie my curls up in a loose bun, grab some clothes, and head to the bathroom. I run some warm water and pour bubble bath bubbles in the water. I turn on some music from my phone, and sink in the tub. It's relaxing. My mind is eased, my skin softens, my heart relaxes. I stay in my position for at least an hour before I decide its time to shower. I let the bath water out, and run the shower. The warm water feels good running down my skin, and my face. I wipe the makeup off my face, and scrub the rest of my body. I rinse the conditioner out of my hair, then I stand under the water. I look down at my wrists, and realize my cuts are fading into scars. A small smile comes across my face as I remember the day Niall and I met. Who would've thought we'd end up together? Not me. And I'm pretty sure he didn't either. I run my index finger over my scars, and let the shower out. I grab my towel and dry my hair then wrap it around my body. I put my shorts on and one of Drew's T-shirt's on. I decide to leave my hair down and let my natural hair take over. I head downstairs to find Drew sound asleep. I lock the door, and kiss his head. "I love you, Drew." I go back up stairs to my room. I almost forget Niall is in my bed, so I make the decision to go to his room. "I love you, too, Niall." I kiss his cheek, close the door and head to where he sleeps. I crawl in bed, and turn the lamp off. When my head hits the pillow, I'm asleep.

Today was good. As always with them two.

___

Niall's P.O.V

I wake up in the morning to find myself in Mack's room. Oh God..I didn't..I quickly shower and dress before I head downstairs.

"Hey, Niall." Drew greets me with a slight smile.

"Hey, uhm, what all happened last night?" I nervously ask as he searches for an answer.

"We went to my aunts, had a party, then I got wasted. That's all I can remember. Go ask MacKenzie, she brought us back."

"Good idea," I turn heading for the stairs.

"Wait! You didn't fuck my sister, did you."

"That's what I'm wondering. But, your sister, not mine. I don't have a sister, I have a brother. Ya know what, I'm gonna go look for Mac." I run up the steps, looking in every room until I find her awake in the room I am staying in.

"Good morning," MacKenzie says as she meets me at the door. "Are you going to come in, or just stand there?"

"Oops, I'm sorry." I say stepping in the room. "Mac, what happened last night? I know we went to a party and I got drunk, what else?" I swallow fearing the worst

"Well, we did, and you did. My aunt Lacey had us kiss on the last firework, I drove, both of your drunk asses home, put you two to bed, then I had taken care of myself. You ended up sleeping in my room, and I slept in yours. And, no, we didn't have sex. I know that's why you asked." She laughs as she throws her hair up in a ponytail.

"Good. I'd hate myself forever if we did," I smile and kiss her cheek.

Im glad I found MacKenzie, she's changed me, and it makes me happy.