Chapter 33

When I arrive home, I notice Drew with a huge smile on his face, which is very unusual.

"Why are you so happy?" I ask sitting my keys down.

"Oh, just because." Drew says slinging his arm around my shoulder.

"I've lived with you for almost twenty one years, and I've never seen you this happy. You're freaking me out."

"Well, I'm sor-ray. I just like to be happy." He holds his arms up in defense.

"Seriously, what's up?" I stand in front of him with my hands on my hips.

"I can't tell you. But, I promise, you'll love it. How was work?"

"Fine?" I say a bit confused. "Amy isn't pregnant again, is she?"

"No! Not for a long while. A very long while."

"Then, just tell me!" I beg.

"I can't. I'm gonna head to bed, goodnight." That was weird..

Niall's P.O.V

"I was thinking about in a few weeks?" I suggest

"Great, she'll love it."

"Great. Bye, Andrew."

"Bye." I had called Drew about having him and MacKenzie come to Ireland to meet my family for a few days. He loved the idea, and he swore he wouldn't tell her.

"Mum, dad! He said yes." I walk into the family room and inform them.

"Well, what about her?" Mum says.

"It's gonna be a surprise to her. Is..is that wrong?" I carefully place my phone in my pocket.

"No, dear. I was just wondering. That's a lovely idea." Mum smiles at me.

"Son, I think you shouldn't tell her. Are you even sure about this? I mean, you're both young in love. Don't you think you should wait awhile before you have her and her brother meet your parents?" Dad straightens up in his seat.

"Well, Dad, we've been together for half a year now. I think that's long enough. How long did you and Mum date before she met your parents?" I ask.

"Well..."

"Dad."

"We were together a week. Her parents, for some reason, never liked me. Now, they love me."

"Dad, that's because you married their daughter, and you had one handsome son and one sexy son." I pose.

"You just called your brother sexy..Wait until Greg hears this." Mum and Dad both laugh.

"No! I'm the sexy one."

"I am joking, Niall. If you're sure about it, then let it happen. Its too late now. You've bought the tickets and already mailed them out." Dad stands up.

"Dad, what do you think, though?"

"I think you're both young in love and you'll tend to do stupid stuff. How do you think Greg happened?"

"Dad, no! I'm still a virgin! She's still a virgin! We're not gonna do that! We plan to wait for sex until we're married." I cover my eyes.

"That's what your mum and I always said. But, I'm not stopping you. I'm going to bed. Love you guys." Dad walks to his room, and its just Mum and I.

"Mum, what do you think? Honestly." I ask sitting beside her.

"Niall, if its something you truly, desperately want; then let it happen. You're twenty. You have to make your own decisions now. Don't let us interfere with them, even if we think its wrong. And, if you truly love her; go for it. Let it happen, don't force it." Mum always gives the best advice.

"Thanks, mum." I faintly smile. "But, I mean what I said."

"I'm sure you do. I'm going to bed, also. Goodnight, hon. I love you." I stand up to hug and kiss her goodnight. When mum leaves for the bedroom, I'm left alone.

"I'm sure of it." I smile proudly of myself. For once I'm sure of something.

I can't wait to see her beautiful face once again.