Chapter 58

At the reception, everyone is smiling, laughing, having a good time. We decided to have it outdoors since it's summer and beautiful.

Everyone from Niall's friends and family congratulates me with warm hugs and smiles.

I don't leave Niall's side.

"So, tell me," Greg and Theo come up to me, "what's it like to officially be a Horan?"

"I've only been one for an hour, but...I think it's starting to kick in. It's wonderful." I smile as Greg kisses my cheek.

"You look beautiful."

"Thank you. So do you, Theo." I bend down to his level and kiss his forehead.

"Thank you, Kenzie." Theo smiles and wraps his tiny arms around my neck.

"You're welcome." I smile and give him another kiss. He runs off to find Denise and Greg.

"He really likes you." Niall says pulling me close

"I don't think so. He's just a kid. He might actually hate me, and act like he likes me." I shrug and look out into the crowd. "I never thought I'd be the one to end up with you. I always thought someone prettier, popular, famous would. I'm none of those. I still can't believe you chose me though. That makes me feel special."

"You are special. I chose you over everyone else because I love you. I can't be without you. You're my world." Niall kisses me. "I love you."

"I love you, too." I kiss him again.

It's time for the traditional dances. Father-Daughter Dance (In this case Brother-Sister Dance) , First Dance. And, of course, the dance Greg made up: Brother-Sister-in-law Dance.

Drew comes up to me and Niall. He steps in-between us and says, "May I?"

"You may." Niall gives Drew my hand and walks to the sideline to watch.

"You're very beautiful, MacKenzie. I wish you knew before your wedding day." Drew sways our bodies to the music. He's a really good dancer, I've never really knew.

"Thanks, Drew. I'm sorry you had to fly out to Ireland. We really wanted it to be close to his parents."  I rest my head on his shoulder.

"No, Mac. It's perfectly fine. I couldn't miss my little sister getting Married." Drew kisses my cheek before handing me back to Niall.

"Now, it's our dance." Niall grips my waist in his hands, my hands caress his neck.

The music to 'I Don't Dance' by Lee Bryce starts playing.

I take in his strength around my waist and smile.

I've never felt so safe and protected in my life. I've never felt loved before.

   The rest of the reception goes perfect. The dance with Greg wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.

My life as a McCain was good, but my life as a Horan will be fantastic.

Mr. and Mrs. Niall James Horan.

★★★

Hello! So, as you can see...this book is almost over :(

Only a chapter or two to go!

I really hope you enjoyed this book as much as I have enjoyed writing it. I think it has helped me become a better writer.

I really hope you like this chapter!

School starts back August 6. Sadly, it's fastly approaching. Slow updates on my stories (if you read any of my others)

I love you guys!!!! ♥♥♥

Vote, Comment, Share, Enjoy! :)