Chapter 49

Niall's P.O.V

I really have to leave today. No matter how much it's going to kill me. Today, MacKenzie has been joined by Drew.

"Tell everyone I said hi." Drew says as he hugs me.

"I will." I hug him back, and make my way to Mac.

"I'm really extremely going to miss you. I have no one else to go get ice-cream with at three in the morning. And doing it myself just isn't fun, or the same." MacKenzie tightly hugs me. My shirt becomes wet, but I don't care.

I envelope Mac in a hug and a kiss. "I'm of course going to miss you too. I promise, when I come again, we'll go for ice-cream or anything else at three in the morning. Even if that's the time my plane lands."

"Don't be so silly, your plane will land at four in the morning." MacKenzie laughs.

"True. We'll go then." I smile and kiss the top of her head.

"Flight 1003 for take off. Please, board the plane at this time. I repeat; Flight 1003 for take off. Please, board the plane at this time. Thank you."

"I've got to go, now, Mac." I kiss her lips. I need to remember what they feel like when I leave for another six months.

"I love you so, so much." A tear escapes both our eyes, and we kiss again. I walk towards the plane, my heart breaking in millions of pieces and I can barely hold it all inside.

When the plane door closes, I look out my window to see both MacKenzie and Drew crying. Which makes me cry even more.

I wave at them both, and give a small smile. They do the same, and eventually the plane is already in the air.

I sigh and lay my head back against the seat. I don't know how much longer I can take leaving MacKenzie. It hurts me every time. I'm not strong enough for it.

***

I arrive back home, and knock on the door. (Since my family doesn't know I'm home.) I hear footsteps, and the door opens.

I'm greeted by my beautiful surprised mum.

"Niall!" Mum envelopes me in a hug. I hug her back, and soon everyone joins. "Oh, Niall. I didn't know you were coming home." She kisses my cheek.

"I was with MacKenzie, and she was mad because I didn't come home first. She's still mad." I walk inside and close the door behind me.

"But, I had called her and she said nothing about you being there."

"That's because she wanted it to remain a surprise. I've missed you guys." I hug my mum, dad, and brother at once.

"We've missed you too." We make our way to the couch, and I'm exhausted. I cried the whole plane ride, I still feel like crying.

"How's tour?" My dad asks.

"Uhm, it's great. Meeting new fans, making new fans. Making new friends. Its great." I sit up the best I can, and try to look fully awake.

"That's good. You haven't forgotten about us, have you?"

"No, dad. I haven't," I laugh. "Because if I did, I wouldn't be here. I'd be somewhere else instead of home like Harry always is."

"That is true. Anne said Harry was home for a while, and we were worried where you were at."

"I was with MacKenzie. I missed my flight, twice. She didn't like that very well."

"Of course not. She doesn't want you to spend all your time with her instead of your family." Mum says.

"Yeah, I know. I got preached upon that the whole time." I sigh and smile. "I think I'm gonna go rest. I love you guys." I kiss Mum on the cheek and drag my things along with me to my old room.

"Home sweet room." I plop down on the bed, and I'm instantly asleep.

I wish MacKenzie was here for me to hold. I will never get used to leaving her.

★★★★

Hey, everyone! How have you been?

I'm sorry this chapter wasn't the best either. My brain isn't working the best right now.

Quick Question; What song (if you do) do you think of that fits this story? I think of 'Wherever You Are' by 5 Seconds Of Summer. It can be by anyone!

Reminder; I won't post much Friday, and none on Saturday. (I'm sorry!!) Going on a trip. If I get back early Saturday, I may post, if I'm not too exhausted. I have to wake up at 4 in the morning. Please, don't hate me!

Give me some feedback. (if you'd like)

I lurv you!!!! ♥

Vote, comment, share! You know the drill :)