Chapter 23

*Two Months Later*

I get to see MacKenzie today!! I've been smiling since I found out. I haven't told her yet. I've told Drew, he promised to keep it a secret.

"Where is she?" I ask Drew over the phone.

"She's at home. I'm on my way there, I'll let you know when you can come in. I'll make sure her back is towards the door." Drew says, as he opens the door. "Now." *click* I guess that's my cue. I walk up to the door, and peep through the window. Drew keeps her back towards the door, and gives me a signal to come in. I quietly make my way inside, and hug her from behind.

"The hell?!" Mac freaks as she turns around, "Oh my God! Niall!!" she hugs my neck as she starts to cry. "Oh my God!"

"I'm back, baby!" I say as I smile and hug her.

"God, I've missed you." MacKenzie says as she cries into my chest.

"I've missed you, too. I can't even explain," I say holding her tighter. "I love you."

"I love you, too." Kenzie says as she gives me a long slow kiss like the night I left.

"Welcome back, Niall." Drew says as he gives me a brotherly hug.

"You knew, didn't you, Drew?" Mac asks as she stands in front of him. He looks like a tower compared to her.

"Yes. I did." He confesses.

"Why didn't you tell me!" Mac exclaims as she smacks his arm.

"Because, I wanted it to be a surprise for when he came back." Drew says hugging her.

"I love you."

"I love you, too, sis."

   The rest of the day is just us catching up on things. I found out that Mac has cut a little since I left, I'm not about to let her know though. Drew, Amy, and Addison had family pictures done, and of course, I got one. They're just so cute.

"How was tour?" Mac asks as we walk around the town with our frozen yogurt.

"It was...interesting." I say taking a bite.

"How so?"

"Well, every place we went, there was different things we had to do for the fans. It was just, interesting." I explain.

"I bet so."

"How was your three months away from me?"

"Eh, I died. I told Drew I was dying, he laughed and told me to grow up. It was hell." She says as we sit on a bench. "Every time I'd step out of the house, everyone would be asking me if we were dating. I didn't answer, because I didn't know if you wanted it to go public."

"Everyone already knows. So, why not confirm it." I say as a fan walks up to us. "Hi." I politely say.

"You're Niall, right?" The girl asks nervously.

"Yes. And you are?"

"Jessica. I just wanted to say hi." Jessica, the girl, says while smiling.

"I can take a picture if you'd like?" I say

"Is it too much to ask for?" She says sliding her phone out of her pocket.

"Not at all." I reply as she takes the picture. "Bye." I say as she walks away

"She was pretty." Mac says

"But you are too." I say directing my attention back to her

"I don't think so." She says standing up, walking towards the garbage can.

"I think so." I say holding her hand.

"Im just really glad you're back."

"Me too, love." I say kissing her.

I'm glad I'm back too.