Figuring Stuff Out

Lisa's POV
Dani comes up with a notepad saying Christina and Lauren got into a fight. Lauren left. I know they fought about school because that's all that's been on Lauren and Dani's mind today.
Since Dani can hear me I respond, "Let's to find her."
How?
"Just walk around and look."
Okay.
Dani and I leave out the door and try to find Lauren. It takes us thirty minutes until we find her sitting on a dock.

Dani taps Lauren's shoulder and Lauren turns to look at her. Her brown eyes are filled with sadness and frustration.
"Why?" She mutters out.
Dani is in the same boat as Lauren so I have to back Christina up, "She wants what's best for you two." I say and then Dani writes it for Lauren. It's like a game of telephone.
"How is this best for us?" She asks. Looks like she's gotten past being angry.
"An education is important." Again we play telephone.
Lauren simply nods but still looks frustrated. I know she understands the importance of education but I also know that she pictures the worst.
"Let's help Katherine with her room today." I offer getting a delayed sigh out of Lauren.

Lauren's POV
I reluctantly agree with Lisa not wanting to really argue with her. I sigh mad at the stupid accident. I walk home in between Dani and Lisa like they are scared of me running away again. We arrive to see Katherine in the living room surrounded by junk. It's not actually junk it is stuff out of the office that Katherine most likely moved.
Help Katherine by moving bed.
Dani and I walk upstairs and it is so weird not to hear her voice jabbering away all day. It must be weird for her too not being able to talk all day. We grab the mattress and I walk backwards while she walks forwards. We make it down the stairs with Lisa and Katherine smiling at us. I have to grab all of Katherine's notebooks and things from her desk while Dani grabs her clothes. I scream when I see a spider in one of her drawers and run away. I slowly go back and the spider is still there so I stand five feet away from the desk not daring to touch it.
Lauren what are you doing?
"There's a spider in the drawer."
You're such a baby.
Dani picks the contents of the drawer up quickly and I smile at her. We walk downstairs with the last load and my back hurts from carrying her millions of papers and notebooks and things.
Not that I hate helping people but this feels more like slavery than favors.

Katherine's POV
Lauren and Dani totally helped me out by bringing all the stuff downstairs. There was no way they could argue against it I guess either but my bedroom is almost complete. Lisa is finishing it by putting pictures on the wall and other decorations.
I push up getting onto the bed and sigh when I finally feel the comfiness of my bed again.
"Is it good?" Lisa asks standing in front of me.
"That's what I call teamwork." I high five her wanting to thank the two sisters that did the most heavy lifting but they are no where to be found.
"Wow, Katherine your room is awesome." Amy comes in smiling like always at it.
"Thanks, Ames." She must me excited about something else though because she's bouncing up and down. "What's you figure out?" I ask knowing she wants to tell me.
"So you know I'm paralyzed elbow down." I nod knowing this. "I realized I can still do most things, maybe awkwardly, but since my shoulders can move." I clap for her as she smiles.

Amy's POV
Woo! I am so excited to be able to eat things and brush my hair and teeth. I didn't try enough before I guess.
"Dani, Lauren guess what!" I squeal passing Lisa and their room. I walk into seeing them conversing like they are in school passing notes hiding from teachers. Dani waves up at me and Lauren does the same probably noting Dani's reaction. "I figured out how to do normal things!" Dani thumbs up copied by Lauren. They do not seem as excited as Katherine and are barely paying any attention to me. I frown at this action getting a strange look out of Dani. She flips a page.
What's wrong?
Oh my gosh, they look so physically fine that I practically forgot they were injured.
"Nothing." I respond soon realizing that Lauren is staring at me blankly. I give a thumbs up to her getting a strange look from Dani.
This is so confusing, it is like they together make one human conversation and apart make half a conversation.

Christina's POV
I hum bored out of my mind in the stupid darkness that consumes my brain. I picture where I am though and it helps a lot. I am facing the TV pretending I'm reading a book but I'm listening too it. The gray couch is formed to my liking while the white carpet is soft to the touch of my feet. The lamp is right behind me on the small wooding end table that we usually put drinks on. I hear a noise and hypothesize on what it is. It sounds like footsteps so it can't be Katherine and no talking or humming or any vocal noise is occurring so I would guess it's either Dani or Lauren.
"Hello!" I yell and I hear the noise stop. No response occurs so I am 95% sure that it is Dani. I am poked and I realize Dani is using Morse code on me.
What do you want?
"I'm bored." I admit getting a harder response.
I am not your toy.

Dani's POV
Christina scaring me and then wanting me to entertain her. I don't know how to entertain a blind person without being able to speak.
I am not your toy.
I am so happy that I watched TV and learned Morse code from it. I really hope Christina knows because otherwise that would be bad.
"I wish you were my toy. That would be more exciting." So she understood what I responded good.
Lauren comes downstairs looking at me baffled with the interaction.
"What are you doing?" She asks and I can tell already that speaking is awkward without hearing your own voice.
She is bored.
I write in my little pocket paper I realized that I must carry around.
Lauren rolls her eyes at me and I smile.
This whole personal interaction thing is harder than I thought it would be.