Rage Vs. Happiness

Dani's POV
Lauren what happened to your hands?

I ask grabbing her wrist because her knuckles are completely red and swollen.

"Punched a wall." I give her a look because only one hand would be hurt if that was the case.

"Numerous times." She admits moving her arm to wrap around my back.

"Your face looks like it hurts." She points out and I softly nod.

How about you don't listen to stupid things I say.

Lauren slightly laughs pointing to the words "listen" and "say".

Amy's POV
Lisa storms in holding the bully by the ear who is wincing in pain making me believe that Lisa does not know how hard she is pressing on the girl's poor ear.

"Lisa what is this?" I ask and see the girl make stressed eyes at her I'm guessing father or uncle.

Lisa harshly stares at the brown haired girl, "Are you going to apologize?" She stares around the room I think knowing she is outnumbered.

"What's the point? The lackey can't hear me anyways." She motions to Lauren.

"That doesn't matter." Lisa argues her own ears a crimson.

Christina's POV
My arms find a rest on Katherine's shoulders, her being the only one this short, even shorter than Amy.

"Apologize or we can repeat what happened in the hallway but I won't stop at 'uncle'." Lisa's voice sounds threatening, even scary.

"Fine. I'm sorry to..." She stops fading off. "I don't know their names." I cannot believe this girl. She bullies my little sister, or sisters, and doesn't even know their names.

"Dani and Lauren. You punched Dani and have called Lauren derogatory terms since this conversation started." Lisa answers her voice trembling.

Lauren's POV
I rub my knuckles wincing as I refuse to watch the interaction above me. I don't want anything to do with this girl. I don't care if she is trying to be nice, which I'm guessing is the only reason Lisa brought her back in. The paper thuds on my lap harshly.

I'm sorry.

It is easy to lie on paper but I cannot tell if she's lying now.

I feel all of my sisters stares on me. I don't believe her apology so why should I recognize it. Dani taps me and I scrawl quickly now feeling stupid.

Well I'm not.

I point out regretting harming a human but not regretting that it was her.

Lisa's POV
I want to hurt this girl more than anything else. Especially since she hurt Dani and she is just being a major narcissist.

"She can speak, right?" She asks pointing to Lauren.

Normally I would come up with some 'duh' comment but the fact that one of my sister's, who is in fact mute, is in the room prevents me.

"Yes." Katherine responds before I can get anything out. "But she's usually pretty quiet." She adds, I know trying to make Lauren's quietness seem not suspicious.

It isn't uncharacteristic of her but she usually either has sarcastic side comments or is paying attention.

Guess there is nothing for her to pay attention to now.

Katherine's POV
Lisa looks like she's going to cry.

What the heck?

I want to roll over to her but seeing that Christina's hands are on my shoulder prevents it unless I want a domino effect.

"Okay." The bully finishes and I notice something I didn't before.

She's happy. Why is she happy?

Thanks for the comments! DanieDimailig akabpersempre EstaticZap poppy1202 Butterflylover25 Sierrania love_kath_