Undecipherable

Lisa's POV
As we check Dani and Lauren out and hear the entire spiel about needing to change their bandages and all the stuff they can or cannot do we go to their room.

I stay back because there is almost a force field of anger coming from Amy, Katherine, and Christina.

The two youngest girls walk out of the room not giving me a glance making me feel less attacked but more worthless.

Amy's POV
"Lisa are you driving?" I ask the shorthaired girl as she snaps out of her daze.

Actually it probably isn't safe to have her drive but Lauren literally just got out of the hospital, again.

Thinking about driving I realize their car is still at school.

"Dan?" She looks away from Lauren to me. "Is the car still at the school?" She nods her eyes widening.

"Can you just drop us off tomorrow and we will drive home?" She asks a pained expression on her face.

"I guess." I say confused at her request, I thought she was going to beg to stay home.

Christina's POV
"So you're telling me Dani and Lauren want to go to school after being ran over?" I clarify with Amy as us older girls are sitting.

It takes an uncomfortable second to answer, "Yes, she practically told me. We are going to school tomorrow." Amy repeats which confuses me.

"I know I was the one to not sign the papers but both of them aren't in physical states to go to school."

"I don't think you can persuade those stubborn girls."

Katherine's POV
Dani, Lauren, and Lisa all don't come down for dinner.

Which it was really awkward and difficult to make a meal since they are the three capable of using the counter.

I ended up just giving up and heating up frozen pizza.

The table was quiet I think us all just wondering the same question.

Why do Lauren and Dani want to go through more pain?

Dani's POV
"Ugh, you two are back." I turn and manage to restrain myself from snapping at her.

"Looks like your guard dog got a little injured, someone put her in her place." The bully touches Lauren's cheek quickly causing her to whimper.

"Get your paws off of her." I grit my teeth as the bully looks at me.

"Wow, you can talk. Liked it better when you didn't though. Your voice sounds like you smoke a pack a day."

Lauren's POV
If this is even close to what they were saying to Dani when I couldn't hear it they deserved a lot more than a punch to the face.

Dani grabs my right hand probably noticing the angry tension in it.

I look over to her and she gives me her, 'Lauren don't be stupid' look.

I sigh squeezing her hand back a little harder than friendly trying to get the stress and anger out.

"Laur, you don't need to break my hand." Dani laughs and I let up my grip.

Thanks to akabpersempre for suggesting it as the next update.

Thanks to butterflycim & poppy1202 for commenting.