Odd Feelings

Updated because akabpersempre wanted me to.
Dani's POV
"What are you two doing here? I at least the guard dog would be suspended." The bully pokes Lauren in the chest as she just stares blankly. The bully frowns I think wanting a reaction out of Lauren. I grab onto Lauren's arm like a leech and she stares at me again confused.
Dani don't react to how the person looks. I mean I couldn't physically say that their nose looks like an eggplant or that they were hit by a frying pan, but I can think it. Walk to the detention room and forget about it.
"I'm staring to think that you two are unable to speak." Lauren shakes her head I don't know if answering the question or not. "Bye losers." She laughs walking off as Lauren and I make our way to the detention supervisors room.

Lauren's POV
The teacher/supervisor has the look on his face of true boredom. He takes a second to look up from his computer to see us and points to the desks in front of him.

Dani passes me a note.

Definitely not what I thought lunch detention would be like.

I flash a smile at her before writing back.

I was expecting to be scrutinized as I ate.

Dani suddenly jumps and I see a tall person towering over me. The person starts, supposedly yelling, at me at such a rapid pace I don't understand what she's saying.

Christina's POV
"Since we can now have a normal conversation." Amy says after Dani and Lauren leave.
"Amy!" I yell thinking Amy is to the right of me I turn picturing the short girl in front of me. I put my hand on the shorter girls shoulders grounding me in a way.
"It's true." Katherine admits behind me.
"It's not their fault." Lisa argues and I can hear a hint of tiredness in her voice.
"Sorry." Amy sounds guilty but she was just being blunt, out of character for her.
"Amy is right." Katherine agrees. "What is even the reason we allowed those two to go back to school?"

Lisa's POV
"Like we could do anything." Christina argues and I frown scared about what is going to happen at school. I had a 'conversation' with Lauren yesterday getting to the bottom of the reason she really punched the girl. For all of Lauren's life she's been calm her brain always processing what was going on over impulsive reacting, that was always Dani. I didn't seem to get it through Lauren's skull that punching people was bad. She was embarrassed but she didn't seem like she regretted it. I feel that something bad for someone else or them will happen because Lauren won't be able to take a joke if it is directed rudely at Dani.

Katherine's POV
"Lisa?" I ask because she is in her own world, her brown eyes swirling with thought. She looks down at me a frown plaguing her face. She is thinking about two things Dani and Lauren.
"Stop worrying about those girls." I inform her and she shakes her head. "Lets get some food in you." I try to comfort her and food always does the trick. She reluctantly nods and thats good because shes the only one that can cook and is the worst cook in the family.

Amy's POV
"Chris?" I ask Christina who is just standing in place. "I wish we never went shopping." I admit hanging my head getting no answer out of the blind girl.
"These are just obstacles to overcome, I overcame mine why can't those two do it too." I sigh knowing that she's talking about Dani and Lauren.
"Christina I know you did lose the most important sense, sight, but try to picture what it is like to be in school unable to speak, or unable to hear." I try to make her more sympathetic to our youngest sisters. "Picture people calling Dani names and her unable to stand up for herself. Or picture Lauren watching no wonder Lauren punched a person Dani would have looked hurt." Christina wraps me in an awkward hug and I pretend to hug her back.

Stupid car accident.