Hate

Lauren's POV
My four sisters walk in before getting permission and have a target me.

I gulp wondering what this is about.

"Why'd you lie to the doctor?" Lisa slightly raises her voice poking a finger into my chest and it makes me lose my breath for a second.

This is both out of fear and pain

Now all my sisters know that they've caught me, maybe besides Christina but the other three are staring me down like prey.

I put my hands up not wanting to tell the truth, Dani doesn't remember it.

I don't want to remember it.

Lisa's POV
I reflect in Lauren's eyes as she doesn't stop making eye contact with me a small frown plaguing her face.

She runs a hand through her hair, "I told the doctor a lot of lies. Which one are you concerned about?" Lauren asks and I feel my jaw drop thinking of my apparent now 'used' to be angel of a sister lying.

"Now all of them." I growl out not even recognizing this version of Lauren.

I know that she's scared, she lied because she's scared about something.

She bites her lip hard enough for me to see a little blood start to form.

She really doesn't want to tell us.

Does she think we will kill her or something?

Amy's POV
"It was my fault that Dani was in front of that car! Lie number one." She counts off and I see tears form in her brown eyes.

"And not because of me driving because I pushed her in front of it." Lauren's cheek turns red as a loud clap explodes throughout the room.

Katherine's POV
"I didn't know a car was coming so that part was an accident." Lauren adds touching her bright red cheek.

"I immediately regretted it and went to grab her backpack that fell out of her hand and heard a loud thud seeing Dani on the ground passed out." Tears escape Lauren's eyes and she wipes them off vigorously.

"The car didn't stop. I only said that because I didn't want the other person to get in trouble. We then would've gotten in more trouble." I immediately conclude that it is probably the same person that had been bullying them.

Christina's POV
"Why'd you push Dani?" I ask because that's what started the entire thing. "And wouldn't you have been squashed by the car?"

"I was mad at Dani, I was petty." Lauren sighs knowing she was wrong.

"Luckily it was a tall car so it only hurt me as I protected Dani." Lauren explains and I scratch my head.

"That explains your broken ribs because you got hit by the bottom of the car but doesn't explain your head." Lisa presses for answers.

"She was kinda mad that we got in front of her." Lauren sheepishly responds and I infer that means Lauren was punched in the head.

Dani's POV
"Wow that girl packs a punch." Lisa mutters and I just stare at Lauren, tears running down my face.

My Sugar, best friend, other half, caused this.

I don't know if I'm happy or sad that Lauren got slapped by Lisa.

It seems like she felt bad but if she pushed me in the first place she might deserve it.

I know Lisa didn't know how hard she hit Lauren because a five star bruise is starting to form on her cheek.

No one has addressed me the entire conversation even though I'm part of the main topic.

As I look at Lauren I feel like crying so I think of one thing to say to her, "Leave."

It comes out as a miserable croak as everyone turns to me but Lauren doesn't ask why or object she gets up leaving the room.

Thanks for the comments! love_kath_  EstaticZap andreastanton165 Evie-ll akabpersempre