If You Want Me To

Dani's POV
"I don't want anyone to do that sir." I admit hating when people touch my skin.

I'm fine with my clothes but my skin is off limits.

"Danielle your injury stretches from your hip to armpit making it impossible for us to do it without touching you." I shudder and Lauren grabs my hand.

"Okay Dani you can do it." I tell myself but I don't like this doctor.

"Can I have a girl come in please?" He nods leaving probably to get the other doctor.

"Dani at least they don't get to see all your organs." I laugh slightly at Lauren trying to make me feel better.

"Good point Sugar." She smiles kissing the top of my head.

"I'm not good for much else." I hit her arm lightly before she slinks off the bed.

The nurse or doctor, whatever the lady is, walks in.

"Can you all leave please?" I ask because the least amount of people that see me is the best. "Besides Lauren." I add seeing the glum look on her face.

Lauren's POV
"Dani I can leave really." I know Dani's insecure of her injuries and her body.

Dani rolls her eyes keeping them on me.

I realize why she wants me here. She needs a distraction from being exposed.

"We have lived in the same room all of my life so I doubt that you haven't seen my bare torso before." I laugh quietly it hurting my newly repaired ribs.

I think of what gets Dani distracted, my horrible jokes because she loves teasing me for them.

Lisa's POV
"I thought they weren't hit very hard." Amy voices out because we all saw that roadkill of a mess that Dani's side was. That's not a light tap kind of injury, car or not.

I scratch my head thinking the same thing and wondering how the two must have been positioned for that to work.

I get a pen and paper from the receptionist.

"Okay so they probably were right next to each other." I start drawing an L and a D lightly in the center of the paper.

I furrow my eyebrows biting my lip, "They have to be lying about how Lauren got hurt." I conclude because Katherine told me that Dani fell on Lauren which would have meant Lauren would have gotten the road rash instead.

Katherine's POV
Why didn't I think of this when the doctor seemed sketchy to me?

I take the paper from Lisa, "So Dani's injuries make sense if she was the only one hit by the car correct?" I ask all of my sisters even Christina because she knows about them.

They all nod, "So Lauren's must be from something else but we never actually got to see her torso like we did Dani's." Amy adds starting to get excited as we figure out the puzzle.

"But what could cause Lauren to hit her head and break her ribs?" Christina asks and we all think until Lisa has a eureka moment.

Christina's POV
"Lauren told me right when she woke up her head hurt. Dani didn't complain right?" I guess it is directed at Katherine, who was the one there.

"So something hit her hard in the head, hard enough that the anesthesia she was under for surgery didn't work." Lisa keeps going.

"I think I have an idea." I remark picturing it.

Amy's POV
"Lauren was already falling over before the car hit her and she fell on Dani." Christina uses hand gestures.

"It makes sense on why Dani would seem to have been hit harder the energy of Lauren also hitting her." Christina points out but we are still missing something, why was Lauren falling?

"But why was Lauren falling in the first place?" I ask and we all look at each other.

"Maybe we should ask her because she seems to remember the entire thing." Lisa decides for us and we nod simultaneously.

Thanks for the comments! love_kath_ andreastanton165 Evie-ll EstaticZap Butterflylover25 akabpersempre poppy1202