Dropped Smiles

Dani's POV
The school day is finally over when I see the friendly guy again making me roll my eyes and hit Lauren. She rubs her arm looking expectantly at me. I point to the nameless guy making his way to us. Her eyes widen as she grabs my arm fast walking to the car and rushing off before he can even attempt to talk to us.

Amy's POV
The two girls walk in not even bothering to say hi to me or Christina.
"That was rude." I mumble as they walk upstairs.
"What?" Christina asks and I awkwardly pat her back.
"Dani and Lauren ignored us." Christina frowns I know feeling left out.

Christina's POV
"Danielle Nicole come down here and bring Lauren with you!" I yell because they cannot disrespect their older siblings like that. I hear thundering footsteps most likely Dani running down the stairs.
"What do you want Christina?" Instead of either Dani or Lauren's voice it is Amy's.
"Where are the two hooligans?" I want to know that they are here.
"Dani is right in front of you and I don't know where Lauren is probably still upstairs. Dani says she didn't want to come down." Amy tells me and I sigh but am confused why would Lauren ignore us?

Katherine's POV
I hear talking and roll out of my room with some help by Lisa.
"What's the ruckus?" I ask seeing all of my sisters besides Lauren in the living room.
"Dani and Lauren were rude to Amy and me and at least I want to know why." Christina answers and Amy shrugs at me.

We just had a bad day, okay?

Dani writes and I nod, "What happened?" Lisa asks a quality question.

Draining.

"I'm guessing that is the reason Lauren isn't here." I point out and Dani nods.

Lisa's POV
I go upstairs to check on Lauren not wanting her to shut everyone but Dani out. She's curled up in a ball on her bed.
I push her, "Stop." She whines not turning to me. I almost counter it but I remember she cannot hear me. I yank her so she has to face me not caring that it might hurt. Lauren's eyes sleepily open and the first thing I notice is the tears littered on her cheeks.

Lauren's POV
I open my eyes slowly staring at Lisa drawn to the white bandage on her hand. I point to her hand and she gives me an okay sign.

What's wrong?

I sigh not wanting to tell her, it's stupid.

I can't help Dani.

Thanks akabpersempre EstaticZap & Alexa-Cannors