Amy's Breakthrough

Lisa's POV
"Why did it take you guys so long to get home?" Christina asks me and I gulp taking Amy's hand in mine to reassure myself.

Blind Christina is still scary.

I stand tense but see Amy out of the corner of my eye a unreadable expression on her face as she looks down at her hand apparently noticing my movement.

"It hurts." She whispers and I loosen my grip feeling bad for hurting my little sister. Stupid accident.

"Sorry." I apologize for my lack of control.

"No Lisa you don't understand it hurts!" She says more excitedly.

Amy's POV
I can feel Lisa's hand squeezing mine!

I still can't move my arms but this must be a good sign.

I smile wide and stare at my older sister's who seem to not understand it.

"Guys I feel my hand, I couldn't feel it before." They all have a realization look on their face.

"This is great new!" Katherine responds rolling over to me. "Maybe you'll be able to move it soon."

"I sure hope so Kath." I say and see an odd expression on Christina's face, jealously.

Katherine's  POV

Okay, Dani  Lauren, and Amy got, or are getting better what is going on here?

They say never look a gift horse in the mouth but with all this good luck something bad is bound to happen soon.

I sit next to Amy really happy for her an de I know in the back of my mind hoping something good will happen to me too.

Her bright smile is contagious as she stares at her unmoving hands like she is seeing them for the first time.

"Kath, this is amazing!" She says excitedly and I smile back.

"It is Ames, it is."

Christina's POV

I'm jealous of Amy.

Yep I admitted it she gets to feel again.

I WANT TO SEE AGAIN!

This darkness is terrifying. It is like a dark cloth drape Dover me and I'm tested to move around and complete tasks. The worst part is that my sisters expect me to be the leading Christina I wasn't before the accident. I can't lead when I don't even know where I'm going. I can't protect my little sisters from being attacked by their bully and it doesn't seem like my other sisters are doing a better job.

Look at the bright side though Christina, Amy is getting better.