Life Is Not Fair

Lauren's POV
Dani scoots closer to me as I stare at my fingers. I was a horrible sister, best friend, and just overall human being to her.

Why would she want me here?

She puts the notepad on my thigh writing,

Stop beating yourself up.

I don't feel like sounding, to the rest of the crowd in here, like a mad woman.

I deserve it, I didn't help you.

Dani slightly laughs confusing me.

After I told you NOT to help me. You listened to me.

Dani's POV
Well I shouldn't have.

Lauren writes back and the way the letters are a little shaky and harsh I know she regrets it. Probably more than I regret telling her to leave.

Hey I'm alive, you're alive, they're alive, it's okay.

I wrap Lauren into a big hug as she smiles lightly at the contact.

"Thanks Spice." She whispers putting her head on my shoulder.

No problem Sugar. I think to myself as I close my eyes.

Amy's POV
"They are so cute." I stare at Lauren and Dani, or as they are acting right now Sugar and Spice. I don't think that they could survive without each other. Heck in two minutes Lauren somehow hurt her hands and Dani was knocked out.

"Yeah, sure." I spin around to see the very person who knocked Dani out in the doorway.

Lisa's eyes almost turn red as she turns to the girl. I bring my eyes back to Dani and Lauren. Dani's right arm is containing Lauren while I'm guessing Lauren wants to get revenge.

"You little brat." Lisa venomously spits out charging like a battering ram towards the girl.

Lisa's POV
"You hurt my little sister." I push the girl against a locker not caring about the moral codes at the moment.

"She deserved it for not responding to me and it was a little excessive because her stupid little lackey was following her around again. It's like they are dating and a very possessive relationship." I push right on the girls sternum and her eyes widen.

"You're hurting me." I lightly chuckle at this.

"Yeah and you're petty. Let's not point out the obvious and tell me why you punched my little sister in the face." I step back taking my hands off of her.

Katherine's POV
"Why not punish her?" I ask because if I understand logic at all she had a ring of a black eye most likely from the girl that got suspended because of it.

"Because." The principal starts not finishing or looking anyone in the eye.

"Because what?" Christina asks proudly seeming to have gotten over her earlier mental breakdown.

"She'll be punished, trust me." I eye him up and down trying to put the pieces together.

Christina's POV
"You're related to her!" I shout putting two and two together. I didn't see the girl or Dani but I'm guessing whatever the girl did to Dani was worse than what Lauren did to someone else.

"No." He clearly lies his voice wavering.

"I may be blind but I can see through your lie." I answer feeling a wave of sadness hit me.

"Other way." Katherine whispers and I turn around attempting to point at the principal.

"I won't stop until your daughter is expelled for hurting Dani." I threaten before calming myself down.

Christina killing him will not solve your problems.

Thanks for the always awesome comments! love_kath_ DanieDimailig poppy1202 ATAJauregui EstaticZap