Let's Go Home

Amy's POV
"Let's go home." I prod Lisa who still seems like she is on the verge of a mental breakdown. Whether it is hurting someone or crying I cannot tell.

Lisa reluctantly nods at me and I look back down at Dani and Lauren.

Dani's big green eyes are staring at us fear and hope present in them.

Lauren is staring off into space, her brown eyes mulling something over.

Katherine is watching the teacher and girl like a dog hearing a whistle.

Christina is standing behind Katherine looking tired and done with this confrontation

Dani's POV
I grab Lauren's arm breaking her out of her daze as she stares at me.

Leaving.

She puts a weak smile on her face giving me a thumbs up.

I put my small notepad back into my back pocket.

"Going home?" Lauren asks me and I nod hoping that is where we are going.

She stands up reaching her hand out to me and I soon get dizzy from the quick movement.

Lauren wraps her arm around my waist quickly apparently noticing me being out of it.

Thanks Sugar. I think to myself wishing I could voice my gratitude.

Katherine's POV
"Chris we're leaving." I tug on her arm trying to get my point across.

"We still have to get them out of school." Christina argues but I feel like she's gripping onto a lost cause.

Lisa comes over taking Christina's hand getting set to help her.

"How about we sleep on it." I offer knowing Christina and Lisa are not going to allow the youngest two to even go outside to get the mail tomorrow.

She slumps over, "I don't think that it is going to change my mind, but okay."

Lisa's POV
"So Dan." I turn to the youngest girl and she slowly stares at me.

"We'll meet the two of you at home." Dani nods her and Lauren turning direction.

"Ugh." I sigh putting the keys in the ignition.

I drive home the car in an eerie silence I know everyone thinking about what just went down.

I help Christina into the house setting her on the couch seeing Lauren and Dani already here.

Lauren's POV
As Christina everyone gets settled I feel my throat tighten not knowing what the heck is going on.

We've decided to keep you home from school tomorrow.

Just tomorrow! We have to go back to that place again?

I nod softly knowing Dani is safer like this and all I want is for her to be safe.

Christina's POV
"When I tell you something I expect a verbal answer from all of you but Dani." I'm frustrated right now because I want to get my point across.

"Sorry." Lauren sounds like a whimpering dog.

"Continuing, we, will try to figure out how to legally get you out of that school." I inform them, well Dani, who informs Lauren.

I wait for Lauren's response, "Okay."

I'm doing all I can Lauren if you want to sound like Eeyore fine just don't lash it out on the rest of the family.

Thanks for commenting! akabpersempre ATAJauregui poppy1202 EstaticZap love_kath_