No One Will Hurt You

Christina's POV
"Where are they?" I ask knowing that Lisa and Amy have been gone for over an hour and the school is fifteen minutes away.

All the worst case scenarios run through my head as our family recently has not been blessed with good luck.

My breathing quickens and heart beat becomes irregular freaking out at all these thoughts and having no distractions from them.

I feel Katherine grab my hands, "Breathe in and out Chrissy." She says calmly and I follow her instructions.

Katherine's POV
I worriedly look at the clock wondering what is taking my younger sisters so long too.

I'm about to call Lisa as the front door opens revealing Lisa and Amy.

"Where's Dani and Lauren?" Is the first question I ask.

Lisa points behind her revealing a beat up Dani being supported by Lauren.

I am worried about my youngest sister but still manage to smile at the care Lauren gives to Dani.

Dani's POV
"Lauren I was beat up not shot." I tell Lauren as she watches my every move.

"That doesn't mean you should be in pain." I smile at my older sister as she puts a princess bandage above my eyebrow.

"Lauren, why are you using that bandage?" I ask pointing to my head.

She shoots me a sad smile, "Nothing else has worked, maybe we need a little make believe."

Lauren's POV
I just want Dani not to be hurt.

I tuck her into her bed like she is six again and kiss her forehead and a sleepy smile appears on her face.

"No one will hurt you again, at least when I'm with you."