Assumptions

Lauren's POV
Dani hasn't even acknowledged me since yesterday night when she called me a liar.

I sit at the breakfast table not looking at any of my siblings barely touching my fluffy pancakes.

I wish I could go to school alone today but I have to drive Dani.

Well I wish I didn't have to go to school at all.

Dani leaves the car as quickly as it stops.

Does she really hate being in my presence that much?

Dani's POV
I grab my backpack from the backseat waiting for Lauren to come out I stand next to the car.

I know she thinks I hate her but she's not giving me a chance to apologize.

It was in the heat of the moment, I love her, she told me what she thought the truth was.

I open the door seeing that I cannot get her attention without looking like a total fool.

I yank on her arm and she turns apparently shocked from me.

Lisa's POV
"Another freaking phone call from the school." I complain picking my phone up wondering what Dani and Lauren did now.

It is a voice I haven't heard before though, a nurturing motherly one.

"Are you a sister of Lauren and Dani Cimorelli?" She asks and I sigh.

"Yes. What did they do now?" I ask wanting to get this over with.

The women on the other side gasps, "They're at the hospital." My mouth goes dry.

"Why?" I finally ask because it is only eight thirty not much could have happened.

"They were hit by a car." She solemnly says and I quickly get the details about where I have to go before rounding up the rest of my family.

Katherine's POV
I stare at my youngest sister lying unconscious and immobile.

"Looks like out of the two she caught the most of it." The doctor comes in to inform us. "The driver luckily stopped once realizing that they hit someone but Danielle hit her head on the pavement." I gulp wondering when we're going to get to Lauren. "Dani probably should be up tomorrow or maybe even tonight, she's currently under medication."

"Lauren woke up quickly having broken some ribs from Dani actually falling on her but we still advise surgery over a brace." So Lauren's awake that's a good thing.

The doctor doesn't seem as pleased.

Amy's POV
I go with Lisa and Christina to sign something about Lauren getting surgery.

It is kind of all a whiplash.

"Why does Lauren have to get surgery again?" I ask trying not to rub anyone the wrong way.

Lisa luckily has seemed to calm down, "The doctor explained that her ribs were broken in multiple places and it would be easier and safer for the doctors to fix it than the equipment." I nod like a bobble head along with her words.

Christina's POV
"Just do this right." Lisa whispers as she places a pen angrily in my hand. "Maybe now with one of your sister's lives are on the line your signature will mean something." I drop the pen feeling my entire body tense up at Lisa's words.

"Lisa you think I'm not beating myself up about it. I am! My two youngest sisters have been hospitalized twice because of my actions. One directly and one indirectly. So yeah the third time is the charm." I fumble around for the pen not finding it and sigh.

A hand soon touches my own handing it to me.

Lisa's voice comes out warm and ashamed, "Sorry, I didn't know you felt so bad." I feel the warmth that was her move away from me.

"L-" I start but am stopped.

"She left." Amy's loud voice rings out and I write my name feeling defeated and helpless.

Thanks for the comments! Even the arguments. love_kath_ andreastanton165 akabpersempre EstaticZap Butterflylover25 poppy1202