Don't Touch Her

Lauren's POV
I push the teacher away from Christina not letting him hurt my birthday twin. That's what assistants are supposed to do, help their counterparts. He stumbles for a second regaining his composure fixing his suit.

"Don't touch one of my sisters again." I warn him because there are a lot of blunt objects in this room for him to "accidentally" fall into or get hurt by.

Lisa's POV
"Or what?" He asks Lauren putting his hands powerfully on his hips. Lauren angrily stares at him blocking Christina from his grasp. "You're a student I'm your teacher." He smiles smugly at the two Christina awkwardly gripping onto Lauren's shoulders probably wondering where the intimidating man went.

I want them to be expelled so they can get out of this horrible atmosphere.

Dani's POV
Lauren do not get in trouble again. I think to myself as the teacher looks as mad as a bull. I would be off the hook but she definitely would be expelled for pushing a teacher. I awkwardly stare at the two, the teacher keeping his prideful demeanor and Lauren seeming just mad. I think the teacher is mad because Lauren didn't answer his question but I can conclude what the or what would be. He would get hurt and Lauren would get in trouble.

Amy's POV
"We can settle this calmly and fairly." I step in between the two menaced by them both being taller than me. More by the teacher because Lauren's face softens as she sees me.

"She already ruined that by freaking pushing me." He uses a worse word than freaking but I choose to ignore it.

"If you hadn't grabbed our older sister she wouldn't have done it." I argue back trying not to be one sided on this.
This is going to be fun I think as I turn to Lauren.

"But hitting an authority figure is never allowed and I don't care if you are my sister it's wrong and shameful." The lost look in Lauren's eyes proves that she doesn't understand what I said but the man has a smile on his face.

Katherine's POV
I hit Lisa's leg but she doesn't do anything.

"Lisa." I whisper yell and she turns down at me. She crouches down so we can whisper.

"Yes Kath?" She asks an impatient gleam in her eyes.

"What do you want to happen?" I wonder Lisa being a pretty inexpressive person at times.

"Lauren and Dani to get expelled." She answers before standing back up.

But Dani didn't do anything.

Christina's POV
I slowly let go of a very tense, I'm pretty sure, Lauren. I feel a hand grab mine and I try to figure out who it is and it is not the sweaty palm of Lisa.

"It's Kath." I nod at my younger sisters words a little shell shocked that the man was grabbing me. By hearing my little sister I know she was the one to get him off of me even though she was the last one I wanted to help me in the last place.

"Is Lauren going to get in trouble?" I ask and am not met my Katherine's comforting voice in return.

"Oh yes she is."

I know Chrissy wasn't the one to blow but still got some drama ATAJauregui love_kath_ EstaticZap DanieDimailig